Burfict dirtiest player in the league

TheChosenTitan

22 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

He's an ass. He costs his team every time he does something stupid like that. Play with emotion but don't let it rule your actions.

Ruffians just going to be ruffians.

Just now, Number9 said:

Ruffians just going to be ruffians.

Guys that can get you bounced out of the playoffs because they can't control themselves are a liability no matter how good of a player they are. Burfict is one of those.

I think Marvin Lewis is part of it.  I don't like to say it without a lot of supporting evidence, but weren't the Ravens brutes when he was DC?  Not as over the line as the Bengals, but Goose put Gannon out of the game.  The week before they roughed up Steve.  Some things seem to follow him.  Then like Mixon, they take great athletes who nobody wants because they have issues that hurt teams.  Marvin claims he can handle them, but his record say he might think handling is teaching them to skirt the edges of the rules.

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I think Marvin Lewis is part of it.  I don't like to say it without a lot of supporting evidence, but weren't the Ravens brutes when he was DC?  Not as over the line as the Bengals, but Goose put Gannon out of the game.  The week before they roughed up Steve.  Some things seem to follow him.  Then like Mixon, they take great athletes who nobody wants because they have issues that hurt teams.  Marvin claims he can handle them, but his record say he might think handling is teaching them to skirt the edges of the rules.

Spot on. I was at the game with my cousins from Cincinnati and when that happened they said Marvin's teams have ongoing discipline problems and most Bengal fans feel like they'll never win with him as HC and Dalton at QB.

5 hours ago, Stan said:

The guy is gonna end up dead when he finishes playing football with that mouth of his 

Hahaha yes!!! My friends and I were talking about this the other day. If it wasnt for football this guy would be locked up or dead. I personally like that hes a dirty player and doesnt give a shit. It provides more entertainment. Hes a major liability and lose cannon. Once Marvin Lewis is fired IDK why anyone would want this guy on their team

Not getting the benefit of the doubt after an unsportsmanlike move like stepping on another player.  Honestly he could have drawn a foul for that alone.

The flag a play earlier was questionable, but no one's taking the Alfred E Newman act seriously.

Archived