Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Episode 148 - Titans Slip By Bengals To Win 4th Straight

Jonboy   

You are what your record says you are...and despite the ups and downs, the Tennessee Titans improved to 6-3 after a victory over the Cincinnati Bengals. Say what you want about these Titans, they're resilient and they keep finding ways to win, despite mistakes. Jonboy, Jamal, and Scotty are all back to break down what was another roller coaster game for the Titans. Now the team looks ahead to a primetime matchup against the Steelers with the playoffs in sight.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/twotonecrew/Episode_148.mp3

http://twotonecrew.libsyn.com/rss

Stitcher: 

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-two-tone-crew

Voicemail:

(615) 900-0282

Mailbag:
mailbag@twotonecrew.com

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/titansreport

Twitter:
Titans Report- @titansreport

Jonboy- @RetroRaconteur

Jamal - @Jamalisms

iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-two-tone-crew/id485247545?mt=2

As a note on the TNF home advantage thing, home teams are 4-6 on TNF this year. They were 11-5 last year though.

Thursday night is still bizarre regardless.

Not only do the Titans play the Steelers close, they generally play pretty well in primetime games. Going back for some time now. I think it's very winnable especially if we get the sorry side of Big Ben.

Jonboy   
7 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Why is the YouTube of #147 up on here Jonboy?

1 hour ago, Supdawg said:

Yeah, wrong Youtube clip! 

Thanks! Should be correct now.

Defense held Cincy to 1/10 on 3rd down. I'm not creating the post this week, but they outperformed the offense again.

japan   
52 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Defense held Cincy to 1/10 on 3rd down. I'm not creating the post this week, but they outperformed the offense again.

True, but this game is a little deceiving if you factor in the Matthews drop and the Davis foolishness.  I would put the defense and offense about even in this one considering.  But, I understand your point.

tgo   

Re: the Davis would-be-TD-fumble, I saw a tweet earlier where Kirkpatrick said that their coaches were preaching all week that Davis runs loosely with the ball and to try and strip it from him. 

Obviously something he needs to work on. 

Edited by tgo

Great podcast guys, enjoyed thoroughly. Could hear Scotty loud and clear, same volume as you guys, good job correcting the audio. We could even hear Scotty's respirator! (lol)

As long as Mariota is healthy, I think the offense continues to gel against Pittsburg, they will watch Corey Davis on tape and if he improves will change what their defense can do. They will no doubt-ably be ready to counter our schemed running plays, I hope we don't try to get too cute.

Big win coming on Thursday, then all hell breaks loose.

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, Tex in a Can said:

We could even hear Scotty's respirator! (lol)

2 hours ago, Tex in a Can said:

Great podcast guys, enjoyed thoroughly. Could hear Scotty loud and clear, same volume as you guys, good job correcting the audio. We could even hear Scotty's respirator! (lol)

As long as Mariota is healthy, I think the offense continues to gel against Pittsburg, they will watch Corey Davis on tape and if he improves will change what their defense can do. They will no doubt-ably be ready to counter our schemed running plays, I hope we don't try to get too cute.

Big win coming on Thursday, then all hell breaks loose.

Appreciate reading this - sometimes the sound quality being off is too much for me considering I read most of their opinions here and the podcast usually covers much of the same ground.

Jonboy   
21 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Appreciate reading this - sometimes the sound quality being off is too much for me considering I read most of their opinions here and the podcast usually covers much of the same ground.

Man , that sucks to hear about the sound quality. We used to pride ourselves on having really good sound quality. Remind me again, were you having the same issues as Tex, previously? Not hearing Scotty?