Kevin Byard may be a top 5 S

kyle021

5 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. That's not the point and I came up with those numbers because it's called a hypothetical. Do you understand what a hypothetical statement is?

And you guys keep making your arguments based on his stats, yet ppl also say he didn't make the All Pro team simply based off stats.

And I said, if he did all the same shit he had done, but only had 3 INTs and 8 PDs, would he still have made the All Pro team?

I highly doubt it. And my argument is that if he didn't play against so many shitty QBs, his numbers, as far as those stats in particular go, wouldn't be as good.

No need for hypothetical statements! The season is over just use his REAL numbers. 

He may not have played the best QB every week but he certainly played against tough competition! 

Derrick Carr
Russell Wilson 
Tannehill 
Deshaun Watson
Joe Flacco 
Andy Dalton 
Jared Goff
Ben Roethlisberger 
Blake Bortles
Alex Smith 
Tom Brady 

Nothing of what you say makes any sense! 

Now go ahead and pick a few names off the list & tell me about how horrible they are lol 

That isn’t a list of the best 11 QBs But to act like he played against nothing but terrible QBs & in the very few games he played tough QBs he got beat up on, couldn’t be more wrong! 

You can continue on but I seriously doubt I’ll be checking this thread again...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet if you went back and looked at Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu's INT's, you would be surprised how many of them were tipped passes or against inferior teams.

Check out @brettkern6’s Tweet:  

Lmfao it is hilarious how consistently wrong about everything Jake is.

Posted Images

I think I read that Rod Woodson had all of his interceptions against Montana, Elway, Aikman and Steve Young.  Read that he picked one off from McNair, but that was in 1999 before his 'good years' so you can throw that one out. 

Edited by japan

The competition was tough competition! 

Thats exactly what I told you not to do! Lol Of course you can pick through each individual QB but the funny thing is, you can do that to any DB in the NFL! 

You think they all play the best QBs every week? 

When you look at the pool of QBs he played smart guy, that’s tough competition not each individual QB is a superstar! 

You really do have a very simple way of looking at things! 

Ok Dalton & Bortles may be average! 

But Aj Green isn’t average! 

Jaguar playmakers Lee, Allen Hurns, Fournette and Robinson should have been apart of it but yeah that’s not a group of bums! 

Watson may be a rookie but still was good and he also had to face up against DeAndre Hopkins & Will Fuller! 

Antonio Brown, Tyreek Hill And lots of other very good players! 

A lot of these players have the ability to take over a game! 

For you to act like he just played against losers and didn’t produce against good competition is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on the entire internet! 

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Peon is a term meant to describe Spanish-Americans.

Basically the equivalent of the N word towards African-Americans.

You just admitted it's a derogatory word. So if it's derogatory, and meant to described a certain group (race) of people, how can it not be racist?

So sad. Make sure you understand the history of a word if you're going to use it.

Or I guess nowadays, the only racist terms are those that offend blacks? I guess words that might offend other races aren't a big deal?

Fuck you are dumb. Look up a word and it’s history before commenting. It described poor Indian, Malaysian, all forms of Asian poor laborers before anyone. It’s been used on white/ black and even animals. 

It’s can’t be racist if it applies to everyone you idiot. It’s derogatory and classist. Appropriate here. It describes poor and uneducated workers who do whatever those more powerful tell them to do. 

And it describes you perfectly. 

12 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Fuck you are dumb. Look up a word and it’s history before commenting. It described poor Indian, Malaysian, all forms of Asian poor laborers before anyone. It’s been used on white/ black and even animals. 

It’s can’t be racist if it applies to everyone you idiot. It’s derogatory and classist. Appropriate here. It describes poor and uneducated workers who do whatever those more powerful tell them to do. 

And it describes you perfectly. 

I honestly thought that the terms peon and serf were interchangeable. I wasn't aware there was even a racial component to the word. 

12 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I honestly thought that the terms peon and serf were interchangeable. I wasn't aware there was even a racial component to the word. 

This is the first I’ve heard of it being racial as well. 

It it will be applied to the next poor worker group just the same as the last. 

People will scream racist then too but they will be too lazy / dumb to look up the real history and meaning. 

My boy Byard is setting the example and working the shit out of those DBs!  Hope they can keep up with that stud of a safety. :cmj:

Could the Titans DB's be the NFL's best kept secret...asks Wolfe...

http://www.espn.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/26060/why-titans-could-be-home-to-nfls-best-kept-secret

21 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

I remember one time yeeeeears ago I described a person as “A colored man” and got blasted for it

i wasn’t thinking about racism nor had any intent on sounding racist but I sho as fuck did 

Aren't you on the younger side? Where did that even come from in your vocabulary? :4_joy: