Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamalisms

Week 9 sit/start

I'd go with Drake IF he wasn't just part of a huge shakeup that we aren't sure exactly how it's going to play out

By default you almost have to go with Collins because of that (I don't like Ginn at all, haven't looked at numbers but I'd assume really inconsistent since I haven't heard his name much recently)

59 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I don't like Ginn at all, haven't looked at numbers but I'd assume really inconsistent since I haven't heard his name much recently

29 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I knew he was being brought up earlier when Snead was out but seeing those numbers the conversation must have been the exact opposite of what I remembered it, ironically he's been pretty good since Snead's been allowed to play

If it were me I'd still go Drake if you don't mind playing a completely unknown situation.

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I'd go with Drake IF he wasn't just part of a huge shakeup that we aren't sure exactly how it's going to play out

By default you almost have to go with Collins because of that (I don't like Ginn at all, haven't looked at numbers but I'd assume really inconsistent since I haven't heard his name much recently)

2 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

If you need a boom or bust play go Ginn. Collins is probably the safest play though. Not really sure what the split in Miami is going to look like so I'd hold off on Drake. 

Ok, Collins or Yeldon now?