headhunter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know what the deal is. All these power formations that end up being some kind of long developing trickery is getting on my nerves. Attack down the field, run up the middle. Im pretty fed up wit

Marcus sucked today. They tried to have him take over and he couldn't. Same goes for the running backs, especially Henry. The whole offense was trash today.

I think Eric Decker needs his PT reduced. He's not consistent.

I've always been a fan of the offense, I like power sets & think you can do a lot of good, creative stuff out of them, especially with the PA downfield game. But that's assuming the running game is working, and right now it's not. The OL has really dropped off. I don't know what's happened to Conklin, he's JAG right now.

So until this OL finds their nuts & starts run blocking, Id spread it out & throw more.

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

If Davis is back and healthy for week 9 then Decker needs his roster time reduced.

I mean I get it ... complain about the offensive coordinator etc. But too many times today I saw receivers not win one on one. 

The hailed Derrick Henry once again showed why he's a backup.

And once again, Rishard Matthews and Delanie Walker are our consistent receivers.

6 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Marcus sucked today. They tried to have him take over and he couldn't. 

In fairness to Mariota it wasn't just him that sucked, The receivers dropped some passes, Walker fumbled and Ben Jones was totally destroyed by Sheldon Richsardson as well.