Gil Brandt is a POS

TheBukafax

3 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

You have the thread tittle assbackards.  It should read Gil Brandt is a SOP.  Senile Old Person.  8D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly it's very possible. 

Like I said, if MM is upright and we lose then Mularkey should be fired. We’ll win, but this is one of those games where if you don’t then your team is incompetent to a point where you don’t deserve y

I bet anything the Browns probably had a players only meeting or something similar to it the titans come in cocky after a physical Monday night game with a lot of key injuried guys. This team is to up and down. Good one week bad another and then ugly again. This team is just to inconsistent to say we’re going to beat somebody very badly. Until this team wins 4-5 games in a row and shut down offenses I don’t trust them. We’re giivng up to many points to teams. 

Edited by Stan

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

We almost did last year. We very much could lose.

The amount of flakey BS that happened in last years game was huge. Never witnessed so much last minute luck. Even with all that they still couldn't finish it.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I bet anything the Browns probably had a players only meeting or something similar to it the titans come in cocky after a physical Monday night game with a lot of key injuried guys. This team is to up and down. Good one week bad another and then ugly again. This team is just to inconsistent to say we’re going to beat somebody very badly. Until this team wins 4-5 games in a row and shut down offenses I don’t trust them. We’re giivng up to many points to teams. 

You’re looking at this wrong. This is a cant lose situation. Either we win and Mularkey continues on showing if he can justify an extension, or we lose and know without doubt that he’s getting fired. 

9 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You’re looking at this wrong. This is a cant lose situation. Either we win and Mularkey continues on showing if he can justify an extension, or we lose and know without doubt that he’s getting fired. 

Stan lacks the brain power to exercise logic over emotion. 

Youve been around long enough to know this!

10 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

or we lose and know without doubt that he’s getting fired. 

You think if the Titans lose to the Browns Mularkey is without a doubt fired?

I'm still waiting for the rational reasons for why it's likely that we lose. So far the most reasonable thing I've heard is that maybe we have an emotional let-down but even that tacitly implies that we SHOULD win this game. We're literally better than this team in all phases and all position groups except for maybe the DL. We have a top 10 QB and they have a bottom 5 rookie QB. There is no logical breakdown where we lose to this team. I get that any given Sunday anything can happen but that doesn't mean that the Titans stomping these guys out is not still the most likely scenario.

36 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I'm still waiting for the rational reasons for why it's likely that we lose. So far the most reasonable thing I've heard is that maybe we have an emotional let-down but even that tacitly implies that we SHOULD win this game. We're literally better than this team in all phases and all position groups except for maybe the DL. We have a top 10 QB and they have a bottom 5 rookie QB. There is no logical breakdown where we lose to this team. I get that any given Sunday anything can happen but that doesn't mean that the Titans stomping these guys out is not still the most likely scenario.

Most likely scenario is the Titans curb stomp them, but any given Sunday is very real and could happen.