TheBukafax

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly it's very possible. 

Like I said, if MM is upright and we lose then Mularkey should be fired. We’ll win, but this is one of those games where if you don’t then your team is incompetent to a point where you don’t deserve y

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

We win this game going away as long as Mariota is on the field. If we don’t everyone should be fired. 

With a bye week coming up I can see this team laying an egg. This is when players start planning what they’ll do on their off week. 

If you ever hear Gil Brant analyze a player, you know Gil is just everybody's friend.  Gil thought VY had a legit chance the last time he tried out with a NFL team.  Gil said he had all the tools, but between the ears-he just has to concentrate.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

With a bye week coming up I can see this team laying an egg. This is when players start planning what they’ll do on their off week. 

Like I said, if MM is upright and we lose then Mularkey should be fired. We’ll win, but this is one of those games where if you don’t then your team is incompetent to a point where you don’t deserve your paycheck.

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Like I said, if MM is upright and we lose then Mularkey should be fired. We’ll win, but this is one of those games where if you don’t then your team is incompetent to a point where you don’t deserve your paycheck.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Browns are horrible.

47 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is my worry. 

3 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Methinks Henry/Murray is going to be running the counter game all day.

That actually wouldn’t be a bad strategy if they start blitzing a ton. Hit them with the counter until the Dline spreads a bit and then run the trap off center. 

The Browns are a perfect match-up for the Titans before the bye. They cant move the ball consistently enough to put pressure on the Titans offense, with only one good pass rusher and linebackers that struggle in coverage. The Browns have a good running game but wont stick with it long enough to protect the defense. If the Titans sprinkle more passing early on like they did against the Colts this will be over by the third quarter, Kizer is the worst QB we have played by far.