TheBukafax

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly it's very possible. 

Like I said, if MM is upright and we lose then Mularkey should be fired. We’ll win, but this is one of those games where if you don’t then your team is incompetent to a point where you don’t deserve y

12 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Watson was his 3rd loss to a rookie qb out of 30.

Right and Kizer is terrible, best they can hope for is he doesn't lose the game for them. I could see if they had some real weapons on the outside, cover Johnson out of the backfield and they wont be able to convert many third downs.

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If I’m Williams I’m sending the house all day. Mariota isn’t 100%. That’s the only area they can exploit. 

I am slightly concerned with their front 4. Danny Shelton is a monster & he destroyed Ben Jones last year. Myles Garrett haslooked awesome & Ogbah is pretty good. Our OL hasn't played very well, at least for them, the last 2 weeks.

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I really hope you don't regret making this thread.

Why would I lol. If we lose we lose. Probabilities sake is that we don't. Its not hard to gameplan vs an over-aggressive D littered with a D of rookies and sophomore players. Read option, a good O-line, and a hammer back is the perfect recipe.

19 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Why would I lol. If we lose we lose. Probabilities sake is that we don't. Its not hard to gameplan vs an over-aggressive D littered with a D of rookies and sophomore players. Read option, a good O-line, and a hammer back is the perfect recipe.

You're playing with fire creating threads like this.

Just now, scine09 said:

You're playing with fire creating threads like this.

I only get cocky like this when I am that certain, or else I am a pessimistic homer like the rest lol.

I am tempted to bump my thread saying that Jayon Brown is gonna be one of the key players to get us to the playoffs.