Bucky Brooks: Colts Should Trade Andrew Luck

Jonboy

13 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

The payout isn't worth the risk on losing him.

Theyd need a Top 2 pick minimum. No way they get that from the Browns or whoever comes second.

He's a proven franchise QB. He's worth an entire draft and then some, not just a top 2 pick.

While Luck might not be the golden child, elite, 2nd coming of Peyton Manning that some projected, the guy is still damn good, top 10 in the league. QBs like him don't grow on trees.

I would def trade him, easy for me to say, but it would take a confident GM with big set of balls to make this move. 

Colts could end up with a top 10 pick this year. It is becoming more evident you dont have to be top 3 to get a good QB. 

12 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

He's a proven franchise QB. He's worth an entire draft and then some, not just a top 2 pick.

While Luck might not be the golden child, elite, 2nd coming of Peyton Manning that some projected, the guy is still damn good, top 10 in the league. QBs like him don't grow on trees.

I know I'm saying top 2 pick as a starter. If even top 5 gives them whole draft, they won't get a qb.

11 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Really have no idea how his shoulder will be. 

Still would take Marcus over him. 

Evidently his shoulder is still not right.  Even if the shoulder completely heals, you can't be assured he will be the same.  Nevertheless, somebody needs to show him how to use a razor.  

Edited by MikeTn
added thought.....

25 minutes ago, MikeTn said:

Evidently his shoulder is still not right.  Even if the shoulder completely heals, you can't be assured he will be the same.  Nevertheless, somebody needs to show him how to use a razor.  

Maybe his shoulder has been an ongoing issue. Limited range has kept him from being able to shave/reach under his neck.