FINALLY!

TitanRein27

The NFL Referees Association released a statement calling out alleged bias in officiating saying it demonstrates "a fundamental lack of knowledge about NFL officiating." The Titans, and specifically LT Taylor Lewan, have mentioned feeling singled out by calls. Lewan said it appeared to be "biasism," and that the Titans were playing against two teams after the Dolphins game when an offensive PI call wiped out a Delanie Walker TD. Two plays later, MIA was awarded a strip-sack TD despite the Titans feeling like the play was whistled dead. Other teams have made complaints about officiating, most noticeably the Eagles after a large penalty disparity in their TNF win over the Panthers.

FINALLY, after I have said this for YEARRRSSSS.... The reality made public, long over due!

8 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Any link to this? I'm curious where they release a statement saying they have been biased.

Continually missing blatant calls is completely different than being biased against teams from the get-go

It doesn’t Admit they are biased.

Just now, Stan said:

Next time a ref makes a terrible call if I’m a player I’m gunning him down or “accidentally” run into him 

My favorite was the MNF game against god knows who (maybe Dolphins) where McNair was throwing a pass and the cam in the refs hat got hit by a line drive because he was standing in front of the crossing route.

Archived