Trump to slain soldier’s widow: ‘He knew what he signed up for’

OILERMAN

20 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Rep. Frederica Wilson, a Florida Democrat who was in the car with Johnson’s family, said in an interview that Trump had told the widow that “you know that this could happen when you signed up for it ... but it still hurts.” He also referred to Johnson as “your guy,” Wilson said, which the congresswoman found insensitive.

Cowanda Jones-Johnson, who raised the soldier from age 5 after his mother died, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that the Democratic congresswoman’s account was correct.

“Yes the statement is true,” she said. “I was in the car and I heard the full conversation.

At the airport, widow Myeshia Johnson leaned in grief across the flag-draped coffin after a military guard received it.

“She was crying for the whole time,” Wilson said. “And the worst part of it: When he hung up you know what she turned to me and said? She said he didn’t even remember his name.”

https://apnews.com/d3bf716591bd49d4a8a86f229efe900f/Family-of-slain-sergeant-says-Trump-showed-"disrespect"

Alright Trumpers, let's hear it.

Tell us all how the woman who raised this fallen soldier is liar.

Tell us she can't be trusted because she's probably a Democrat.

Tell us how she is just using the death of her nephew as an opportunity to attack a trust fund pussy who's self described Vietnam was avoiding STDs.

Show us all how fucking low you'll go in defense of a senile narcissist. 

It's unbelievable how low you will stoop, similar to Rep. Frederica Wilson,  to take anything Trump does and demonize him. You would have to be an absolute moron, as many are proving, to think that even a nitwit like Trump can be, would intentionally go after a Gold Star Family whom had just received their son back in a casket draped with an American Flag... Now misunderstanding what he was saying would be one thing --- But, intentionally demeaning his heroic sacrifice, I call bull shit on this one...and to come out like this congresswomen politicizing this is more then irresponsible...

To have this idiot who has gone after Trump since day one and with her voting history how could one not find her to be full of shit... To make that point even clearer this dumb ass not only makes some stupid claim she turns right around again and goes after Gen. Kelly another Gold Star parent... 

Now you show us how stupid you are for believing this wanna be Dale Evans...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soxcat is already certain that it's false. Why? Because Trump said so. Nevermind that a family member has confirmed the account by the Congresswoman. Which brings me to my next point - this isn't a me

Let's not forget Trump has politicized even this, using his calling of service member families to take shots at Obama and even dragged Kelly's son into it to take a cheap shot at Obama.    T

It's not like he has a history of disrespecting troops or family members who had kids die while on duty 

25 minutes ago, thor said:

It's unbelievable how low you will stoop, similar to Rep. Frederica Wilson,  to take anything Trump does and demonize him. You would have to be an absolute moron, as many are proving, to think that even a nitwit like Trump can be, would intentionally go after a Gold Star Family whom had just received their son back in a casket draped with an American Flag... Now misunderstanding what he was saying would be one thing --- But, intentionally demeaning his heroic sacrifice, I call bull shit on this one...and to come out like this congresswomen politicizing this is more then irresponsible...

To have this idiot who has gone after Trump since day one and with her voting history how could one not find her to be full of shit... To make that point even clearer this dumb ass not only makes some stupid claim she turns right around again and goes after Gen. Kelly another Gold Star parent... 

Now you show us how stupid you are for believing this wanna be Dale Evans...

Why is Wilson even relevant? The family corroborated the storyThe aunt of an Army sergeant killed in Niger, who raised the soldier as her son, said Wednesday that Trump had shown “disrespect” to the soldier’s loved ones as he telephoned them to extend condolences as they drove to the Miami airport to receive his body.

Can you read?

Trumpers just want a way to deflect more of Trump's pathetic conduct by finding a nice fat Democrat to hate. Usually it's Hillary.

1 hour ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Why is Wilson even relevant? The family corroborated the storyThe aunt of an Army sergeant killed in Niger, who raised the soldier as her son, said Wednesday that Trump had shown “disrespect” to the soldier’s loved ones as he telephoned them to extend condolences as they drove to the Miami airport to receive his body.

Can you read?

Trumpers just want a way to deflect more of Trump's pathetic conduct by finding a nice fat Democrat to hate. Usually it's Hillary.

Was she on the phone too? When the wife comes out and says that Trump purposely disrespected her Gold Star Son I will believe it... Until then I'd say it's more of a  misunderstanding of the meaning of what was trying to being said...

Why is Wilson relevant? Because she's the outsider running her mouth like she has been about Trump time and time again... and now goes after Gen. Kelly... 

18 hours ago, Cyrus said:

If you're a partisan it's Party > Country > Faith/Values in that order.

Don't forget - a lot of these people go to church once or twice a week, but they're at the altar of political opinion 24/7. 

This

22 hours ago, Little Earl said:

It's worth remembering that this Ms Wilson also commented on the Trayvon Martin case by saying that "Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog...". This clown in a cowboy hat is given to lies & distortions of the facts, so it should come as no surprise that she'd attempt to exploit this incident.

I actually agree here. I absolutely believe that Trump said something inappropriate. I also think she has a responsibility to not politicize this. It’s not like he called the family with the intention of insulting them. Hey bro, I know you just lost somebody so I’m just gonna rub it in for a sec. No. she saw an opportunity to slam Trump and jumped on it.

That still doesn’t absolve Trump of being a jackass and missing the mark on a sacred privilege and responsibility.

3 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I actually agree here. I absolutely believe that Trump said something inappropriate. I also think she has a responsibility to not politicize this. It’s not like he called the family with the intention of insulting them. Hey bro, I know you just lost somebody so I’m just gonna rub it in for a sec. No. she saw an opportunity to slam Trump and jumped on it.

That still doesn’t absolve Trump of being a jackass and missing the mark on a sacred privilege and responsibility.

It's more likely this dumb ass listened to 1/2 of a sentence and bent the ending to fit her agenda...  Just like 95% of democrats who have started twisting anything Trump does or says to make him look the villain... Just like this thread ---moron after moron condemned Trump until Gen. Kelly came out and smacked you all down for the bull shit you say and support... It's the same with the news that's reported daily and dems just gorge themselves on anything anti Trump...

16 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I don’t believe for a minute that Trump intended to disrespect this fallen soldier. I honestly don’t think he cares enough to take the time to call just to do that. 

But he is a moron and he simply said something stupid off the cuff that ended up sounding disrespectful to the family. 

The problem is that he has a track record of attacking captured soldiers and gold star families. Only the most partisan Trump Suckers are going to just take him at his word on this kind of thing based on the statements he has already made in public. 

50 minutes ago, thor said:

It's more likely this dumb ass listened to 1/2 of a sentence and bent the ending to fit her agenda...  Just like 95% of democrats who have started twisting anything Trump does or says to make him look the villain... Just like this thread ---moron after moron condemned Trump until Gen. Kelly came out and smacked you all down for the bull shit you say and support... It's the same with the news that's reported daily and dems just gorge themselves on anything anti Trump...

He’s been condemned early, it’s true, mostly because he has a long and colorful history of douchebaggery. Much like you.

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

He’s been condemned early, it’s true, mostly because he has a long and colorful history of douchebaggery. Much like you.

Getting a little butt hurt??? LOL!!! Trump's been getting to you morons for about a year now... Hang in there... Try a group hug or get some cocoa...:428_golfer:

5 hours ago, thor said:

Getting a little butt hurt??? LOL!!! Trump's been getting to you morons for about a year now... Hang in there... Try a group hug or get some cocoa...:428_golfer:

It takes more than a moron with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old to get under my skin.  

I've buried far better men than you under this cause, so at least I would have a reason to be butt hurt about this.  Why are you in here?  I wonder if you even know what the word irony means....

I guess I could ask you how your Mom is doing and see if that sparks a reaction but it would be cruel and I doubt you would understand the point I was making so i'll just leave that hanging.

LOL!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Justafan said:

It takes more than a moron with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old to get under my skin.  

I've buried far better men than you under this cause, so at least I would have a reason to be butt hurt about this.  Why are you in here?  I wonder if you even know what the word irony means....

I guess I could ask you how your Mom is doing and see if that sparks a reaction but it would be cruel and I doubt you would understand the point I was making so i'll just leave that hanging.

LOL!!!!!!

LOL!!! You show your true colors in your pussy remarks... only fitting for someone like you however...