Trump to slain soldier’s widow: ‘He knew what he signed up for’

OILERMAN

4 hours ago, Little Earl said:

It's worth remembering that this Ms Wilson also commented on the Trayvon Martin case by saying that "Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog...". This clown in a cowboy hat is given to lies & distortions of the facts, so it should come as no surprise that she'd attempt to exploit this incident.

Trayvon Martin was hunted down, by a low rent, pos rent a cop who wanted to try and be a bad ass. Horrible example..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soxcat is already certain that it's false. Why? Because Trump said so. Nevermind that a family member has confirmed the account by the Congresswoman. Which brings me to my next point - this isn't a me

Let's not forget Trump has politicized even this, using his calling of service member families to take shots at Obama and even dragged Kelly's son into it to take a cheap shot at Obama.    T

It's not like he has a history of disrespecting troops or family members who had kids die while on duty 

44 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Things partisans can't say: "It was the wrong thing for him to say and I'm disappointed".

Things partisans can say: 

Things partisans say: "Even though Trump denied it, I hate him so I won't believe him".

Things partisans can't say: "Trump has reached out to so many Gold Star families without incident, that perhaps this story isn't quite true". 

8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Hunted down?  Really?  Martine was a thug and attacked Zimmerman.  If he just minds his own business nothing happens.  There had been 8 burglaries in that area the last 15 months by young black males.  Zimmerman wasn't going to shoot him.  He was just trying to stop another burglary. Yea, it was a bad scenario on both sides but don't give me this innocent victim BS.  Comments like "he was hunted down like a rabid dog" were simply not true.  On top of that they tried to play the race card and Zimmerman was proven to be nothing close to that and he is Hispanic with black roots.  He actually protested the beating of a black homeless man by the police. 

Libs live in fantasy land that has little truth to it.    Just like the Michael Brown shooting.  The guy attacked a police officer to do him harm for no reason at all.  If he just moves to the side of the road like he was asked he is alive today.  Some of you are simply ignorant idiots.  Do we want people ignoring the police, attacking them, robbing stores?  I don't care if Brown was black, white or yellow.  It is unacceptable behavior and he paid the consequence for that behavior.  Can't fix stupid.  And stupid is what people that say crap like "he was hunted down like a rabid dog" say.  Ultimately these lies and racial bias have cost others their lives.  Good job. 

Zimmerman was a police officer? That is some new information only you seem to have. Trayvon was commiting a burglary? That is some new info too. 

That weak ass liberal argument does not work with me. I am not liberal, I look at the facts and formulate my own opinions. I can think for myself, I am not a sheep to either side like most of our country seems to be. Free thinkers...a dying breed in America. 

Both points are valid

Trump is a fucking moron who said something very inappropriate. It should have died there.

The Congresswoman is an attention seeking clown who can't be taken seriously. She sounds like an idiot. She had no business airing the conversation.

22 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Hunted down?  Really?  Martine was a thug and attacked Zimmerman.  If he just minds his own business nothing happens.  There had been 8 burglaries in that area the last 15 months by young black males.  Zimmerman wasn't going to shoot him.  He was just trying to stop another burglary. Yea, it was a bad scenario on both sides but don't give me this innocent victim BS.  Comments like "he was hunted down like a rabid dog" were simply not true.  On top of that they tried to play the race card and Zimmerman was proven to be nothing close to that and he is Hispanic with black roots.  He actually protested the beating of a black homeless man by the police. 

Libs live in fantasy land that has little truth to it.    Just like the Michael Brown shooting.  The guy attacked a police officer to do him harm for no reason at all.  If he just moves to the side of the road like he was asked he is alive today.  Some of you are simply ignorant idiots.  Do we want people ignoring the police, attacking them, robbing stores?  I don't care if Brown was black, white or yellow.  It is unacceptable behavior and he paid the consequence for that behavior.  Can't fix stupid.  And stupid is what people that say crap like "he was hunted down like a rabid dog" say.  Ultimately these lies and racial bias have cost others their lives.  Good job. 

Btw..maybe you should read about Zimmermans history with violence and pointing guns at people before putting blame on a teenage kid. 

"Zimmerman wasnt going to shoot him?" Why? Because he says so, told you personally? His history shows a darker side..

7 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

This is utterly ridiculous. Trump lacks credibility and is a frequent liar. Sarah Huckabee won't refute that he said what was reported. The family members of the slain service member confirmed the reported account.

All of this should erode your trust and belief in Trump's character. But it won't,  because you have some type of emotional stake in this loser.

I only defend Trump from libtards stupid nonsense.   Whether Trump said those exact words or not, it's no big deal.   Move on.

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

I only defend Trump from libtards stupid nonsense.   Whether Trump said those exact words or not, it's no big deal.   Move on.

If Clinton had done this and made the widow upset it would be the first news item on Hannity's Show. Stop the make believe. It's a huge double-standard and right now the mental gymnastics by conservatives is on a whole different level. 

Once you get it out of your head that you don't need to defend your tribe much less this pathetic excuse for a leader, the clearer you will see this political landscape. Trump will go down as the most incompetent and likely the worst president in American history. Generations will wonder how in the world anyone ever voted for him. Accusations of liberal bias will be irrelevant, because history will see him as the fool he is. 

I'm glad Kelly spoke on the matter, honestly.  There are tons of reasons this became an issue, but I'm not going against Kelly's account.  At the same time the family was distraught after Trump's call.  Serious misunderstanding all the way around, but it never would have gotten to this point with a less defensive prez, imo.

2 hours ago, OzTitan said:

Kelly's not wrong but neither is the fact this is what you get with a buffoon as President. Expect more of this.

Exactly. It seems Kelly tried to give him advice on how to deal with the grieving families. But Trump butchered the message, used the occasion to take a gratuitous shot at Obama and stroke his ego by boasting about calling the grieving families. 

Trump can't help himself. He's just a callous, vacuous human being. I also expect more of this.

8 hours ago, Cyrus said:

This is utterly ridiculous. Trump lacks credibility and is a frequent liar. Sarah Huckabee won't refute that he said what was reported. The family members of the slain service member confirmed the reported account.

All of this should erode your trust and belief in Trump's character. But it won't,  because you have some type of emotional stake in this loser.

Things libs say when their hatred for Trump overrules reality... 

Did the wife of the slain service member come out and say this is what happened? 

Edited by thor

6 hours ago, Cyrus said:

If Clinton had done this and made the widow upset it would be the first news item on Hannity's Show. Stop the make believe. It's a huge double-standard and right now the mental gymnastics by conservatives is on a whole different level. 

Once you get it out of your head that you don't need to defend your tribe much less this pathetic excuse for a leader, the clearer you will see this political landscape. Trump will go down as the most incompetent and likely the worst president in American history. Generations will wonder how in the world anyone ever voted for him. Accusations of liberal bias will be irrelevant, because history will see him as the fool he is. 

This is some funny shit saying Hannity will have it as the first item...LOL...

Every alphabet channel would be calling each other to get their lies straight---and then could all come back a week later and say how wrong they were...and you dumb asses would be the first in line screaming about how Trump did this or Trump did that---just like this thread...