Trump to slain soldier’s widow: ‘He knew what he signed up for’

OILERMAN

1 hour ago, Bink said:

Let's not forget Trump has politicized even this, using his calling of service member families to take shots at Obama and even dragged Kelly's son into it to take a cheap shot at Obama. 

Trump is subhuman, selfish garbage. It's just a fact at this point. A sad fact. 

Don't be such a dumbass Bink.   It was the Democrat Congresswoman who made this political.  

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soxcat is already certain that it's false. Why? Because Trump said so. Nevermind that a family member has confirmed the account by the Congresswoman. Which brings me to my next point - this isn't a me

Let's not forget Trump has politicized even this, using his calling of service member families to take shots at Obama and even dragged Kelly's son into it to take a cheap shot at Obama.    T

It's not like he has a history of disrespecting troops or family members who had kids die while on duty 

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Lib or not we should all be more interested in the truth than some fantasy or agenda.  This kind of thing lessens the credibility and exposes a liberal agenda.  The left looks like a bunch of 5 year olds lacking moral fortitude.  Not to mention the stupidity. 

Agreed.  The Left should cease and desist this blatant foray into the Donald's well earned mindspace.

10 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Don't be such a dumbass Bink.   It was the Democrat Congresswoman who made this political.  

Bullshit. Listen to what Trump has said, even half of it. He is beneath the office and doesn't have the demeanor or care for this country that a president should. 

Hold yourself and your president to at least some standard. 

Rep. Frederica Wilson, a Florida Democrat who was in the car with Johnson’s family, said in an interview that Trump had told the widow that “you know that this could happen when you signed up for it ... but it still hurts.” He also referred to Johnson as “your guy,” Wilson said, which the congresswoman found insensitive.

Cowanda Jones-Johnson, who raised the soldier from age 5 after his mother died, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that the Democratic congresswoman’s account was correct.

“Yes the statement is true,” she said. “I was in the car and I heard the full conversation.

At the airport, widow Myeshia Johnson leaned in grief across the flag-draped coffin after a military guard received it.

“She was crying for the whole time,” Wilson said. “And the worst part of it: When he hung up you know what she turned to me and said? She said he didn’t even remember his name.”

https://apnews.com/d3bf716591bd49d4a8a86f229efe900f/Family-of-slain-sergeant-says-Trump-showed-"disrespect"

Alright Trumpers, let's hear it.

Tell us all how the woman who raised this fallen soldier is liar.

Tell us she can't be trusted because she's probably a Democrat.

Tell us how she is just using the death of her nephew as an opportunity to attack a trust fund pussy who's self described Vietnam was avoiding STDs.

Show us all how fucking low you'll go in defense of a senile narcissist. 

It's worth remembering that this Ms Wilson also commented on the Trayvon Martin case by saying that "Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog...". This clown in a cowboy hat is given to lies & distortions of the facts, so it should come as no surprise that she'd attempt to exploit this incident.

14 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

It's worth remembering that this Ms Wilson also commented on the Trayvon Martin case by saying that "Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog...". This clown in a cowboy hat is given to lies & distortions of the facts, so it should come as no surprise that she'd attempt to exploit this incident.

Let me get this straight. Trump insults McCain about not being a war hero, the family of a gold star son, and now this incident, and you come back with "but Trayvon?"

What the T total fuck dude?

3 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

Let me get this straight. Trump insults McCain about not being a war hero, the family of a gold star son, and now this incident, and you come back with "but Trayvon?"

No shame left.

18 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

The shit from you libtards just gets old.   Trump has called a bunch of gold star families and they have all been appreciative.   Now you have just one that didn't like his wording, which may or may not have been the best choice of words (depending on the truth), but certainly wasn't egregious.   McCain deserved to be insulted.   

Trump says and tweets many wrong things, very unpresidential in my view, but this incident is a nothingburger.

28 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

He just couldn’t figure in how to work in Hillary's emails...

Things partisans can't say: "It was the wrong thing for him to say and I'm disappointed".

Things partisans can say: 

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

The shit from you libtards just gets old.   Trump has called a bunch of gold star families and they have all been appreciative.   Now you have just one that didn't like his wording, which may or may not have been the best choice of words (depending on the truth), but certainly wasn't egregious.   McCain deserved to be insulted.   

Trump says and tweets many wrong things, very unpresidential in my view, but this incident is a nothingburger.

3 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

If you're a partisan it's Party > Country > Faith/Values in that order.

Don't forget - a lot of these people go to church once or twice a week, but they're at the alter of political opinion 24/7. 

They have to be to pickup their latest talking points:

DACA is bad, DACA is good, DACA is bad again

Bi-partisan HumptyDumpty effort to put back ObamaCare payments is bad, no it's good, now it's bad again

Puerto Rico's on borrowed time,... no wait, we'll always be there for you

fallen soldiers?... urhmm hold on,... "NFL, Comey, FakeNews,...."