Trump to slain soldier’s widow: ‘He knew what he signed up for’

OILERMAN

http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/trump-to-slain-soldiers-widow-he-knew-what-he-signed-up-for/

“They were astonished,” Wilson said about the Florida family’s reaction. “It was almost like saying, ‘You signed up to do this, and if you didn’t want to die, shouldn’t have signed up.’ ”

Wilson said the widow, Myeshia Johnson, spoke to Trump for about five minutes and her only words were “thank you” at the end of the conversation.

“I wanted to curse him out,” Wilson said of Trump. “I asked the family to give me the phone so that I could, but they wouldn’t.”

Former Obama deputy chief of staff Alyssa Mastromonaco‏ angrily denounced Trump on Twitter as “a deranged animal.”

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soxcat is already certain that it's false. Why? Because Trump said so. Nevermind that a family member has confirmed the account by the Congresswoman. Which brings me to my next point - this isn't a me

Let's not forget Trump has politicized even this, using his calling of service member families to take shots at Obama and even dragged Kelly's son into it to take a cheap shot at Obama.    T

It's not like he has a history of disrespecting troops or family members who had kids die while on duty 

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

Trump has the best words.  

He's doing an unbelieveable job. A fantastic job.  People don't understand the country was already a wreck when he took over.

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

I don´t know what´s more astonishing: The lengths to which Democrats will lie to disparage Trump, or that her constituents will believe her, no matter the proof.
Just like Hands up - don´t shoot.

“If he took a dump on his desk, you would defend it,” A. Cooper 

3 hours ago, Little Earl said:

I don´t know what´s more astonishing: The lengths to which Democrats will lie to disparage Trump, or that her constituents will believe her, no matter the proof.
Just like Hands up - don´t shoot.

or non-beholding republicans, too, am I right?

31 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Trump is a big enough ass without people making stuff up.  The fact the left has to make stuff up shows their insecurities. 

Trump is a big enough ass= Do not have to make up stuff

37 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

So now the mother of the slain solider is lying. Seriously guys, take the blinders off.

Honestly the representative's account was fishy and her interview on CNN this morning reinforced it. I'm sure the dems aren't too happy about her being the face of this story.