Seven things we learned from the Titans win over the Colts

NashvilleNinja

Despite evidence to the contrary, Mariota said after the game he was not hindered by the injury, telling reporters, "I felt good throughout. ... I just played my game. For me, I was just wanting to make a play for the guys. They made it easy on me. Protection was great. Receivers made a bunch of plays. Whenever we're able to do that, I think we can score a lot of points."

shots fired at shitty coaching staff.

"Limiting the QB's movement was not the best use of Mariota's talents, but it allowed for a few special plays, including the game-winning 53-yard toss to underused rookie Taywan Taylor with just over five minutes to go. His health will be something to monitor as the season rolls along."

A "few?" Did they even watch the game?

What I learned is that Mularkey needs to take his head out of his ass and let these guys make plays instead of trying to run these bullshit Steeler 90-00 game calls. Get with the times and spread these guys out and force them to stop the pass first before you can open the run

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Yeah “when the oline blocks and receivers make plays” is firing directly at the coaching staff! Lol

he not on some new, learn to play from the pocket shit.  he telling you he been done this but shit coach.  keep dickriding mularkey's gimmick offense though.

1 minute ago, titansfb said:

he not on some new, learn to play from the pocket shit.  he telling you he been done this but shit coach.  keep dickriding mularkey's gimmick offense though.

We done been scoring with this shit coach dag darnit ... 

We done smasouthed the Jags and Seahawks sho nuff ... 

I dont dickride but i sure as hell dont emo after every play and every win. Keep bitching though it’s entertaining.

Just now, big2033 said:

We done been scoring with this shit coach dag darnit ... 

We done smasouthed the Jags and Seahawks sho nuff ... 

I dont dickride but i sure as hell dont emo after every play and every win. Keep bitching though it’s entertaining.

Did you like Mariota's play tonight or not?  If you did, then STFU forever bitch.

Just now, titansfb said:

Did you like Mariota's play tonight or not?  If you did, then STFU forever bitch.

I think he played great. But i dont watch football just to suck off the QB. 

Good thing Mariota called the plays tonight though ... who knows what wouldve happened if Mularkey and Robiskie were running things.

9 minutes ago, titansfb said:

Sucking off a coach who literally sheds tears of joy knowing that his QB saves his ass crazy.

awww you changed what i said to save face how cute ... ill get you some baby whipes.

Archived