Mercalius

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s a hot head.  But it’s been good for us this year.  After the late/out of bounds hit against Seattle - his outburst seemed to bring out the best in the team.     Tonight - he was visibly

The play calling at the goal line after the turnover was disgraceful. Lewan had every right to blow a gasket.  

Posted Images

Just now, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Truth.....the dude is a leader. Give him his Captaincy back!

But, with the age of our coaching staff, I'd say that it's more likely that he gets a yearly $5.00 check in his birthday card.

No joke.  I honestly think other teams borderline fear him...as an OT.  Did you see Sheard going out of his way to apologize on the late hit?   Marcus is a quiet leader, and that’s awesome in its own way.  Follow the actions, not the words, etc - but sometimes it is nice to have the loud sonnovabitch who you know is gonna back it up get in front of everyone and tell them it’s time to do their fucking job.  

Forget the rah rah stuff......

I thought Gruden did a great job showing how great he is in all aspects, his ability on the screen passes are incredible the way he can get out in front and open lanes.

Likely the best LT and maybe best 2 or 3 OL in the league

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Forget the rah rah stuff......

I thought Gruden did a great job showing how great he is in all aspects, his ability on the screen passes are incredible the way he can get out in front and open lanes.

Likely the best LT and maybe best 2 or 3 OL in the league

I love the rah rah stuff - so long as it isn’t 15 going the other way.  This team has too much talent, and too much talent at QB, to just let some teams run roughshod over us, take shots at Marcus, or just get complacent in a go nowhere game.  Football has momentum, and if he can harness it in a positive way, it has a good effect on the team IMO.  Many teams of years past would’ve been complacent with a close game (instead of a 7 point lead) as the Colts were driving at the end.  I think he sparked the offense of help put em away