Update - Whole Game: Titans O worse than D

Jamalisms

5 hours ago, Face said:

This truly could be the most useless thread this board has seen in a long, long time. This was started to be a contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian, and of course to start another argument with @OILERMAN.

The RB thing is getting kind of old, OMan & others have been ripping (rightfully so) LeBeau lately, Jamal hates Mularkey, so it works out perfectly. The defense isn't really the problem, it's the offense. Expect this to be the only topic Jamal posts about for the next few months. 

Titan's fans still haven't learned to win. 

Edited by Rogue

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont care what oman and friends claim, this is a poorly coached team.

We beat out arch rivals at home and @Jamalisms is more worried about being proven right than enjoying the moment. True fucking colors. -  

Dumbass thread. How bout just watch the fucking game and armchair quarterback it in the morning?

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You've never seen that scene? He does that right after saying "winning is winning." Pretty sure everyone but you got the reference. 

I take it thats one of the fast and furious movies?  Or triple X or some shit?  Is it cool to quote those movies now?

This thread is gold....

@Jamalisms, I get your point and what your saying but there really is no point to this.  The offense certainly has had some problems getting going.  The running game (or lack thereof) has really held them back and some of the passing stuff hasn't put Mariota in the best position to succeed.  I get that.

That doesn't absolve the defense though.  They have played pretty well in spots and they have been flat bad in spots.  They played pretty well in the second half but I don't care what the stats say, they struggled in the first half.  They have also had a couple of games where they simply couldn't stop anyone.  That's not good.  

All in all though.  We beat the Colts, who have had our number and beat us 11 times in a row.  We got that monkey off our back and I really don't care if it was the ugliest game of all times.  It was a game we needed to win and we did.  I'll take wins with a struggling offense or defense all day long if they pull it out in the end.  

Football Outsiders has the offense 9th and the defense 27th

Of course the defense is worse than the offense. 

Not even retarded douche math can change that.

In the ESPN clip with Louis Riddick he said he thought the Titans could win the division but wasn't sure the defense could stop anyone

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Football Outsiders has the offense 9th and the defense 27th

Of course the defense is worse than the offense. 

Not even retarded douche math can change that.

In the ESPN clip with Louis Riddick he said he thought the Titans could win the division but wasn't sure the defense could stop anyone

Interesting story about the season in a thread about a specific game.

3 hours ago, Justafan said:

@Jamalisms, I get your point and what your saying but there really is no point to this.  

Odds are bad you do, based on the responses of others, but the point is: Narrative kills analysis.

Down 13-9 at halftime against the Colts, calling for the DC's head and being content with the offense represents suspect awareness of the opponent. Doing the same thing after winning 36-22 in a game where you threw a pick 6 is similarly questionable.

This wasn't a game to be upset about the defense, certainly no more than the offense.