Update - Whole Game: Titans O worse than D

Jamalisms

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont care what oman and friends claim, this is a poorly coached team.

We beat out arch rivals at home and @Jamalisms is more worried about being proven right than enjoying the moment. True fucking colors. -  

Dumbass thread. How bout just watch the fucking game and armchair quarterback it in the morning?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

Exactly, its not a loss of yardage its a turnover. 

You quoted a discussion about sacks. Sacks are a loss of yardage and not turnovers.

I'd ask if you speak english but it's clear you do. Just not very well.

5 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10. Yes, 10. 11, 12, 13, etc. 

4 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

Learn English, fucko. See my previous post. 

I'm embarrassed for you.

5 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

You quoted a discussion about sacks. Sacks are a loss of yardage and not turnovers.

I'd ask if you speak english but it's clear you do. Just not very well.

No ... we’re talking about the obvious reason why a pick six doesnt count against the offense. 

An example i gave being that a turnover doesnt result in negative yardage because its a turnover. Unlike sacks and other tackles for loss which do result in negative yardage for the offense.

So ... a pick six counts as a turnover vs the offense but points go against the defense.

Again your beef should be with the NFL.

Anything else?

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

I'm embarrassed for you.

You don’t know how to correctly use numbers in writing. I have no answer for that. Good luck getting a job at a newspaper or in advertising. Or on a message board where you can’t help but be a homophobe. That’s also very problematic. 

This truly could be the most useless thread this board has seen in a long, long time. This was started to be a contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian, and of course to start another argument with @OILERMAN.

The RB thing is getting kind of old, OMan & others have been ripping (rightfully so) LeBeau lately, Jamal hates Mularkey, so it works out perfectly. The defense isn't really the problem, it's the offense. Expect this to be the only topic Jamal posts about for the next few months. 

3 hours ago, big2033 said:

So it's meaningless now ... OOOOK ... 

Jesus you've all become joyless because you don't like a coach.

Joyless? Stan derives much pleasure from looking for the dark clouds, obviously.

If you want to go this way, You gotta check the colts old stats to make sure they didn't have or take and other pick6s... or punt returns or whatever

that said, the colts are a bottom 5 offense and by far the worst defense in the league. 

...and we needed a stack the box breakaway garbage time run to not help improve their defensive ppg average. 

4 hours ago, titanruss said:

If you want to go this way, You gotta check the colts old stats to make sure they didn't have or take and other pick6s... or punt returns or whatever

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL @ the offense only scoring 30 points because Jamal docks them for the pick 6!!!!

Simple math indeed

You're attaching your wagon to that one? Bring it up on the podcast if you want to sound stupid.