Colts @ Titans MNF Gameday Thread

Jonboy

3 minutes ago, Number9 said:

We thought we had a lot of talent on offense.  Two TDs by two players who haven't been getting enough action.

You realize they've been getting opportunities right? They have to make plays too. Henry has been getting carries and Taylor has been getting targets.

I'd like to see Henry get these big gains early. He's a second-half RBs right now.

Taylor has been struggling to make plays over defense ... he hasn't been winning 50/50 balls.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota fucking carried us to this win.  On one leg, making big throw after big throw (to even get us in the FG fest that was the first half).  Big conversion after big conversion.  Drive after drive

This is one of those games that can turn around a season.    What Mariota did in going out there and playing on one leg will completely solidify his position as THE leader of this team. They

Mariota is this team. He's covering for the coaching, not the other way.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Will Mariota get a higher grade than Cassel did last week?

Depends on how harshly they grade the pick 6(which I believe was Murray's fault like Gruden said) and some of the off target passes early. They really up the score for down field passing so the Taylor TD will help. 

But who cares?

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Depends on how harshly they grade the pick 6(which I believe was Murray's fault like Gruden said) and some of the off target passes early. They really up the score for down field passing so the Taylor TD will help. 

But who cares?

Yeah he was so off target in the first half.  He was 9 of 13 with at least one pass a play that the WR (Decker) didn't make.  And Mariota said he had throwaways in the first half.

19 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Will Mariota get a higher grade than Cassel did last week?

79.4! He  beats Cassel by 2.4!!! Ladies and gentleman, it's a miracle! Tennessee has pulled a miracle!

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-refocused-tennessee-titans-36-indianapolis-colts-22

6 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I don't follow PFF is 79.4 supposed to be good?

Yeah, it's pretty good. Cassel was a 77.0 last week, which is actually the funny part because he was terrible. 

I believe Matt Ryan was their highest rated QB this week with an 85.3. Brady had an 82.7.

Just now, Jonboy said:

Yeah, it's pretty good. Cassel was a 77.0 last week, which is actually the funny part because he was terrible. 

I believe Matt Ryan was their highest rated QB this week with an 85.3.

Mariota had a better game than Ryan.  I watched pretty much the entire Atlanta game.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic