Kuharsky: Mariota will start Monday night

IrishTitansFan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He'll have an attempt every third down after two unsuccessful runs ;-)

Hopefully they pull him in the 3rd.........because we're up 4 scores.

Point spread went from even to Titans by 8. 

it maybe only week 6, but this is a pretty significant game, winner goes to the top of the division (via divisional record tiebreaker), loser sinks to the bottom of the standings.

given our shocking recent divisional record you can understand why Mularkey is trotting out Marcus tomorrow, even if he is only 80-90% healthy, simply can't afford to have a home loss to the Colts on the record.

6 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Should we be worried that no one else has reported this yet?

Sean McDonough the play by play announcer for MNF was on with SVP after the SNF game, and said that Mariota would play, in their pre-game interviews with Mariota he said "when your a franchise QB and you can play you play".

If we were lose to the Colts would put us at 2-4, 3 losses in a row, and all the home field momentum that we picked up in the Hawks game would be completely gone. Know there will be 10 games left after, but this is pretty much must win, especially locally. I could see the bottom falling out of the home base if we lay an egg at home in prime time.

3 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Still haven't gotten to see what the offense is like with Davis. I think our offense will be better next year, than this year. Just by our rookie group alone

That's what I'm saying. Until I see the big boy out there w/Marcus also healthy, I don't really know what we got. Still a lot of football to play this year.