Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, scine09 said:

These injuries are ruining the league.  It was NEVER like this before they cut practice time.

its getting to the stage where some big name players virtually don't experience any contact before the regular season kicks off, its no way to prepare you body for the battery of an NFL season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scine09   
Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

its getting to the stage where some big name players virtually don't experience any contact before the regular season kicks off, its no way to prepare you body for the battery of an NFL season.

It's just impossible to predict things now.  It used to be a lot easier because you knew who was good and who wasn't.  And there weren't as many injuries.

 

There are upsets in the NFL now that would have been unthinkable years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rns90   

Rams ST just blocked a punt and returned it for a TD.  Jeff Fisher would be so proud.  2nd ST TD of the game.

Bortles is being forced to pass and getting pressured on a regular basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Btowner   
4 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Rams ST just blocked a punt and returned it for a TD.  Jeff Fisher would be so proud.  2nd ST TD of the game.

Bortles is being forced to pass and getting pressured on a regular basis.

By the end of the season, Eric Dickerson will have tendinitis from patting himself on the back and telling everyone how right he was about Fisher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
japan   
22 minutes ago, scine09 said:

These injuries are ruining the league.  It was NEVER like this before they cut practice time.

Is this tongue in cheek?  You think Rodgers could have practiced his collar bone to be stronger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scine09   
Just now, japan said:

Is this tongue in cheek?  You think Rodgers could have practiced his collar bone to be stronger?

Not Rodgers specifically.  Just in general.  Injuries are going to happen.  Not to this extent though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
2 minutes ago, Btowner said:

By the end of the season, Eric Dickerson will have tendinitis from patting himself on the back and telling everyone how right he was about Fisher.

It's not uncommon for a coach to plant the seeds of success and then be gone when those seeds start to grow. 

 

It will be another 2 seasons before this is no longer "Fisher's team"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8MM   
1 hour ago, japan said:

Weird stat.  Stafford with 11 tipped passes in this game.

maybe he shrank to 4'11"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It's not uncommon for a coach to plant the seeds of success and then be gone when those seeds start to grow. 

 

It will be another 2 seasons before this is no longer "Fisher's team"

Really unfortunate that it took 6 years for the seeds Fisher planted to start to show life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Btowner   
11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It's not uncommon for a coach to plant the seeds of success and then be gone when those seeds start to grow. 

 

It will be another 2 seasons before this is no longer "Fisher's team"

 

True. But you can't win in the NFL germinating seeds with BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so much dumb special teams play around the league today, the Rams just handed the Jags 3pts by incorrectly lining up over the center on a FG attempt, the kicker missed it and was allowed to re-try the attempt because of the penalty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, scine09 said:

That was the Rams first blocked punt for a TD since 2005.....also against Jacksonville.  What are the odds of that?

Do you look this shit up, or are you autistic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scine09   
3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Do you look this shit up, or are you autistic? 

They said it during the broadcast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×