I can't believe people actually believe Mularkey and his staff were good...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously though, if Cassell can’t win this game, there aren’t any he can win. 

I can't believe people are still defending this dipshit coaching staff. 

I do   And this game certainly doesn't prove it either way.   You expected great offense with the best players all out?   Retarded reasoning

5 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Once Oman is all in on a coach he'd pretty much have to rape a kitten live on national television with 7 different camera angles with 6 of them in various zoomed in angles before he'd agree that he needs to be fired.

Firing the coach isn't a solution for what's wrong with the Titans right now, that's just fan overreaction.

The team has Cassel in at QB, no Lewan and only have two capable WRs. Firing the HC doesn't improve that.

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Firing the coach isn't a solution for what's wrong with the Titans right now, that's just fan overreaction.

The team has Cassel in at QB, no Lewan and only have two capable WRs. Firing the HC doesn't improve that.

This staff agreed to sign Cassel. That's on them!!!

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The team decided to have Cassel in at QB when it didn't try to find anyone else. Can't afford to overlook that.

Just now, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

NOT RELY ON MATT CASSEL AND TELL HIM TO WALK. 

I have to tell you Matt Cassel was not the problem today.  He is a backup QB.  For a reason.  He was being hounded all day because Lewan was hurt.  He had one throw to Decker that he missed but the plan today was to limit Cassel's attempts.  

I don't want to get into Kaepernick.  They were never going to sign him for various reasons.  Which backup would you have liked the Titans to have signed to back up Mariota?

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Someone tell me exactly what the staff should have done differently today with the situation that they were up against with no Mariota, Lewan or Davis?

It’s aboutnwhat they should have done in the offseason. For one, knwoning their star Qb was still rehabbing and signed a capable younger option as backup. Again, not many backups are winning games, but Cassel is done, arm weak, no mobility. The offense should have put up way more points than 10 today. Stop with the excuses. 

I didn't have faith in the staff per se, I just figured the talent JR provides would be enough to overcome it.  Wearing them down is nice in theory, but when your QB goes down, you're screwed.  There aren't enough capable qb's in the league starting right now, let alone be a capable backup.

Just now, Stan said:

It’s aboutnwhat they should have done in the offseason. For one, knwoning their star Qb was still rehabbing and signed a capable younger option as backup. Again, not many backups are winning games, but Cassel is done, arm weak, no mobility. The offense should have put up way more points than 10 today. Stop with the excuses. 

I'm not 100% on board with this staff.  In fact I made a thread just last week that maybe they'd be better served to go in a different direction.  But today is not the day to criticize them.

You can't win without players.