Trump keeps bragging about how great he's been respodning to Puerto Rico while the San Juan Mayor begs "we're dying"

OILERMAN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not completely convinced that Trump even knew that Puerto Rico is a US Territory until a few days ago or so. It's very possible he thought they were just a foreign nation asking for assistance. 

Typical Trump.   Let anyone say anything critical of his so-called administration and he immediately lashes out with personal attacks.  It's all the mayor's fault. Or the democrats

I seriously believe this, I also don't think he knew it was an island the way he kept saying it was an island over and over like he just learned it.

Posted Images

The strike thing sounds like an exaggeration of drivers stuck at home bailing their families out.  If there was any substance you'd think there would be more smoke.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Isn't that really the gist of both accounts?

I think the only difference and real question would be, are they not getting to work because they can't, or because they don't want to?

You would think for people just devastated by a hurricane, they would need to get back to making money and wanting to help people. And they would find anyway possible.

Maybe the strike thing is real. I think that's the question that isn't clear as of right now.

Seems somewhat a judgmental opinion from from the safety of the spot behind your computer.  

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/puerto-rican-teamsters-stories-bogus/

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wtf is your problem, really?

I'm judgemental and hiding behind my computer? Phone actually, but what's the purpose of that?

I asked a fucking question. I can stop "hiding" whenever you're ready to stop "hiding".

Childish people. Damn.

"And they would find anyway possible".  That's a bunch of BS.  You have no idea what any of them are experiencing and no idea what any of them are doing.  You just sit here, behind your phone, making statements about what they should be doing.  

Seems pretty judgmental to me.  But hey, as long as you might can blame those truckers though, eh? 

The link provides evidence it was fake news.  

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:59 AM, oldschool said:

Not be that guy but Puerto Rico isn't a country

Neither is the Virgin Islands. Someone should tell Trump he is the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands.  

“I will tell you I left Texas and I left Florida and I left Louisiana and I went to Puerto Rico and I met with the President of the Virgin Islands,” Trump said.

He further added, “We are one nation and we all hurt together, we hope together and we heal together. The Virgin Islands and the President of the Virgin Islands, these are people that are incredible people, they suffered gravely and we're there, we're going to be there, we have really, it is not even a question of a choice."

15 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

It's amazing how readily these trump people will eat up anything that might absolve their guy from any and all responsibility. 

To be fair, the US response to get supplies there wasn't bad.  It was their infrastructure destruction that was the problem.  Now there could be a failure of our intel to asses the situation, but that wouldn't fall on Trump.  

However, how quickly Duckie jumped for a twitter post blaming the truckers union is quiet instructive. Jake's follow up after the fact is equally instructive.  Twitter.  That's were we are.