Let’s leep track of all the protests today (Titans Remain in Locker Room for Anthem)

Curtis Aloysius

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am so sick and tired of this political shit creeping in to every facet of life, especially sports. Both sides need to STFU.

Tim Shaw is planning on sitting during the anthem, before and after as well!

I still don't know how we even got here.   Only 10 unarmed black people have been killed by police, less than the # of unarmed white people (13). Crazily enough, double the amount of white p

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, abenjami said:

And the timing couldn't be worse for him. First unified protest takes place in Europe. 

LOL

Worse than that, he was just getting past all the bad PR from supporting the Nazi's in Charlottesville and now he's brought it back to the light with the most watched TV event in America

1 minute ago, Downtown said:

Amazing that we actually found a shittier version of Goodell, isn't it?

It's actually not fair to Goodell

You'd have to find a commish who knew nothing about the NFL or running it and was also secretly working with another sport to sabotage the NFL to find a fair comparison 

14 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Yet instead they can't even all be on the same page. Yes they're all interlocking arms but some are standing and some are kneeling. 

Way to try discredit what they did, especially for someone who doesn’t care about it. You see it’s not that you don’t care, yo dumb ass doesn’t even realize you are supporting what they are protesting by your notion that you don’t care but the fact you only speak against what they are doing. I’m still not sure why you are in here if you dont care lol 

While I don't agree with sitting for the Anthem as a protest mechanism, I respect the Player's ability to do so as long as their teams support them. All the talk of freedom of speech, rights, etc... is nonsense though and just shows people across the country continue to misinterpret the 1st Amendment. Trump using his office to call for players to be fired crosses the line though and I hope the entire league fires back at his dumb ass.

Edited by oldschool

1 minute ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

Way to try discredit what they did, especially for someone who doesn’t care about it. You see it’s not that you don’t care, yo dumb ass doesn’t even realize you are supporting what they are protesting by your notion that you don’t care but the fact you only speak against what they are doing. I’m still not sure why you are in here if you dont care lol 

I never said I didn't care about it. 

I'm here because I'm enjoying the comedy of your efforts on a football message board. 

12 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

And there it is lmao

Hope you run a red and have a cop pull a gun on you for not respecting the rules.

I've actually been pulled over 4 or 5 times for breaking traffic laws and not even gotten a ticket. 

It's truly amazing how many people don't understand how far showing a little respect can go. 

Just now, abenjami said:

I've actually been pulled over 4 or 5 times for breaking traffic laws and not even gotten a ticket. 

It's truly amazing how many people don't understand how far showing a little respect can go. 

You thought that was respect that got you off without tickets? 

Now that’s comedy...

Edited by Curtis Aloysius

4 minutes ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

I call bullshit on you not watching the NFL or following the Titans this year. If you cared about this issue like you claim, you wouldn't waste your time trying to convince a bunch of random dudes on a message board. Hope that list of anonymous screen names you are collecting is worth it... lol.

Just now, abenjami said:

Lmfao so we need cops to shoot those bad boy rule breakers. Essentially calling for over punishment.

Then proceeds to brag about not being punished at all for breaking the law. 

This is right here why people are pissed and protesting numb nuts.

Just now, oldschool said:

I call bullshit on you not watching the NFL or following the Titans this year. If you cared about this issue like you claim, you wouldn't waste your time trying to convince a bunch of random dudes on a message board. Hope that list of anonymous screen names you are collecting is worth it... lol.

It’s your right to call bullshit, yet you haven’t seen me comment once on the state of our team and how well or bad we are playing. 

Also your trying to say I have multiple screen names is funny but false. That’s just something you idiots like to say when different people agree with something you don’t.  Sit yo old ass down somewhere lol