Let’s leep track of all the protests today (Titans Remain in Locker Room for Anthem)

Curtis Aloysius

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am so sick and tired of this political shit creeping in to every facet of life, especially sports. Both sides need to STFU.

Tim Shaw is planning on sitting during the anthem, before and after as well!

I still don't know how we even got here.   Only 10 unarmed black people have been killed by police, less than the # of unarmed white people (13). Crazily enough, double the amount of white p

Posted Images

1 minute ago, abenjami said:

I'm sure there are a few. And I'm also fine with supporting the end of police brutality. 

That being said, I'll enjoy continuing to laugh at you and the other few posters who think you're making some kind of difference here. 

Sounds good, enjoy yourself. 

25 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

How many profiles do you have Curtis? Let me make it clear for you simpletons: Instead of posting on a FOOTBALL forum, he/you/whoever should be volunteering in your outreach programs. 

let me make it clear to you... you can’t tell grown people what to do.. you are meaningless in my day to day life.

If players want to make a statement then kick the ball through the end zone, line up on first play from scrimmage, snap the ball and let the first quarter run out without doing anything but looking at each other in every game.  There would be sweeping change in a week if this happens in every game.  No commercials and can just imagine what announcers and networks would do for 15 minutes of nothing.

Just play the next three quarters.

3 minutes ago, FRT said:

If players want to make a statement then kick the ball through the end zone, line up on first play from scrimmage, snap the ball and let the first quarter run out without doing anything but looking at each other in every game.  There would be sweeping change in a week if this happens in every game.  No commercials and can just imagine what announcers and networks would do for 15 minutes of nothing.

Just play the next three quarters.

Yet instead they can't even all be on the same page. Yes they're all interlocking arms but some are standing and some are kneeling. 

4 minutes ago, Karkosa said:

Yeah that falls in line with what every ever racist I’ve spoked with... no surprises here lol

There's nothing racial about it. Whites should be shot as equally as blacks and other minorities. 

Edited by abenjami

1 hour ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

Him speaking hurts his cause. All he is doing is triggering people’s rebellious nature. I’m just curious if that is actually his intention.

You act like the guy is calm, cool, and calculated. Spend some time in nursing homes full of old guys with dementia and Alzheimer's, and you'll quickly come to the conclusion that our president isn't playing with a full deck. There are no intentions, no master plans, no higher order thought. He's just an old sick dude living in the moment, oblivious to the long reaching consequences of his statements and actions.