AFC SOUTH:Road To The Division Crown (AFC Playoff Picture Included)

MIKE75

I think the Titans win the division easy.  One game division loss, @Houston and that's not a big possibility.  The Titans schedule shows 12 wins to me.

The Titans need to set their sights on getting home field.  Oakland.  I would rather face Oakland @Nissan.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way Seattle looked yesterday,  the titans should roll. If they play with urgency and stay away from the cute stuff 

OCTOBER slate for each team........   Tennessee Oct. 1 at Houston Texans  1:00pm ET Oct. 8 at Miami Dolphins  1:00pm ET Oct. 16 Indianapolis Colts  8:30pm ET Oct. 22 at Cleveland

Posted Images

The good news:  the Titans went 2-2 in the first quarter of the season after what appears to be the most difficult four-game stretch of the schedule.  

The bad news speaks for itself.  The team was completely outclassed in a critical division matchup, and we have no idea what Mariota's status will be for the next few weeks or the remainder of the season.  If he misses a significant period of time, the rest of the season is out the window.

Considering the fact that the team is in a pretty good spot at 2-2....it couldn't be much worse.

While last nigh twas frustrating to say the least. 

The Titans do have a realistic chance of going 5-2 in the next 3 games (assuming Mariota is healthy). 

I would expect the Texans to lose to the Jags, they then have their bye and then the Seahawks which could go either way. 

While we may see Luck.. hopefully by the following week he kicks the Jags around. 

titans (2-2)...1-1 division,  1-0 common games,  0-1 other.......  at Miami   vs Colts

texans (2-2)...1-1 division,  1-0 common games,  0-1 other......  vs K.C   vs Browns

Jags (2-2)... 1-1 division, 1-0 common games, 0-1 other......    at Pitt   vs Rams

colts (1-3)...0-0 division,  1-3 common games,  0-0 other......    vs 49ers  at Titans

Jags (3-2)... 1-1 division, 2-0 common games, 0-1 other......    vs Rams  at Colts

colts (2-3)...0-0 division,  2-3 common games,  0-0 other......    at Titans  vs Jags

titans (2-3)...1-1 division,  1-0 common games,  0-2 other.......   vs Colts  at Browns

texans (2-3)...1-1 division,  1-0 common games,  0-2 other......  vs Browns   at Seattle

--------------------------------

texans D not holding up and Watt gone...I think they will be up and down riding on the legs and arm of Watson  (a rookie)

Colts doing what they gotta do while they wait for Luck..still in good shape since they have yet to play in division so ample opportunities to make things happen..3 of next 4 in the division so I'm guessing luck back for Jags...does he make it thru that game?

Titans...well we all know what's up there

jags take the lead and could possibly be favored in their next 7 games...can they do it with defense and Fournette??

cause Bortles=wild card bitches

image.png.05df9b43ba9617dcacb36775164e24bf.png

All and all still pretty wide open

Is anyone happier than the Colts right now? Tied with 2 other teams in the division, 1 game out of first, and they've had Brissett at QB. 

If Luck comes back even 75% of what he used to be, they can easily threaten for the division.

10 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Division games are huge for us. Great that we beat Jax early. We might sweep them (don't see them beating us with healthy Mariota. Davis is just a bonus). I don't think they have the offense to beat us.

Colts are a big unknown. I don't think they're pushovers. Hoping we take care of business.

Texans are a little bit of a dark horse. Watson is gonna keep them competitive but defenses start to figure him out? Very close in the division right now

when Luck comes back (assuming he's 100% or close enough) I think him and TY will be able to win games...they however need to start winning now..especially the next two division games...their schedule is toughest down the stretch in Dec.  I don't see Luck just hitting the ground running after so much time off so I really don't see them as a threat.

really looking at the schedule I would put my money on the Jags to take the division..travel games look to be their easiest..tough games come to their house..couple of them (seahawks and rams) coming from wc.

Games ahead.............

Titans

At Cleveland

BYE

Baltimore

Cincy

Jags

At Indy

BYE

Cincy

LA Chargers

Texans