• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gross. I'd go Blount then Gore. 

Sorry @Jonboy

All it takes is one PI in the end zone to get Gillislee a TD. 

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

This week, I'm going to do the opposite of what you guys say, lol.

Mike Gillislee, Lamar Miller, or CJ Anderson?

Lamar Miller all the way IMO

Hes is the most primary RB of them all and has the least competition for touches 

He was lightly used last week with only 19 touches. 

Bengals defense got ran over last week by lesser backs and they are playing on a short week. 

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

Lamar Miller all the way IMO

Hes is the most primary RB of them all and has the least competition for touches 

He was lightly used last week with only 19 touches. 

Bengals defense got ran over last week by lesser backs and they are playing on a short week. 

Haha. I actually agree with you again. Not to mention they're starting a rookie QB and will want to take pressure off him. 

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

Cutler, Flacco, or Tyrod Taylor?

All pretty even, imo. I think I'd go Cutler because the potential for a shootout is there with the Chargers.

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

Haha. I actually agree with you again. Not to mention they're starting a rookie QB and will want to take pressure off him. 

All pretty even, imo. I think I'd go Cutler because the potential for a shootout is there with the Chargers.

Hmm I hadn't thought about the shootout potential.  Good thought.

Here's why I am in this situation.  I drafted Luck and decided to ride Cutler the first few weeks until Luck returns from injury.  Then Hurricane Irma foiled that plan and Cutler didn't play week one.  So last week I picked up Flacco.  He actually had a decent first half throwing for 120 yards and a TD.  But he put up literally no points in the entire second half because Baltimore just ran the ball since they already had a big lead.

I considered going back to Cutler this week but Flacco has a great matchup against the Browns.  And then this morning someone dropped Tyrod Taylor, who had a decent first week and scored more fantasy points last season than both Cutler and Flacco.

I'm literally torn in all three directions at this point.