Titansgoodluckcharm

Titans Report/NFL Encouraging and Enabling Racism. Police Corruption

Pretty blatant racism. Unchecked by Titans Report. Instead they'd rather reward the racist and allow them to harass and troll other posters. 

White posters are allowed to call black posters niggers without any repurcussions from staff. Instead they'll actually cover for posters

h4t   

Where did this come from?  I'm 100% against racism, and I think most on this board are.  Its just that  everyone has a difference of opinion on their approach to the subject.  I am also 100% against censorship  and 100% for freedom of speech, so don't take kindly to attempts to suppress opinions that differ from mine.

1 minute ago, h4t said:

Where did this come from?  I'm 100% against racism, and I think most on this board are.  Its just that  everyone has a difference of opinion on their approach to the subject.  I am also 100% against censorship  and 100% for freedom of speech, so don't take kindly to attempts to suppress opinions that differ from mine.

They're allowing white posters to call black posters the n word. Troll threads relentlessly.

Instead of checking the posters using racial slurs, they're burying the conversations. Has nothing to do with politics. Everything to do with hate.

Just now, earlers said:

Who called someone the n word?

I've seen at least 2 posters using it freely who aren't black. Yesterday someone even signed up with a fake account to throw it in.

It's the same posters defending the cops killing people. The fascist.

earlers   
3 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I've seen at least 2 posters using it freely who aren't black. Yesterday someone even signed up with a fake account to throw it in.

It's the same posters defending the cops killing people. The fascist.

Who?? 

earlers   
Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Go back and read through the threads. Just happened yesterday. There's too many racists and fascist running around here. I'm sure you can find more examples than that.

Why are you protecting them? Who used it? 

GFTitans   

Which "n" word are we taking about?  I've seen the dbagluckcharm use the Nazi word several times. 

This child  is too stupid to realize the n word associated with racism is simply a word. It's a horrible word, but still just a word. 

Nazis were a people who exterminated millions of people because they were Jewish. 

Dbagluckcharm didn't understand the difference and is the only actual racist in this board.   Doesn't understand that thousands Upon thousands of our grandfather's both black and white (and others) fought  side by side to end it.  Dbagluckcharm tossed the 'n'  word around like it's cool.  He's a cancer  on civilized society. 

2 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

I've been reading this site for years and I've never seen that word tossed around. If someone called you that, quote them, call them out, and I'm sure it will be taken care of by the guys who run this site.

I called it out in the threads these mods were moving. 

I could add libel to the list as well.

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm