Sign in to follow this  
Titansgoodluckcharm

White Supremacist and Cop Apologist Among NFL Fanbases Should Not Be Tolerated

Shouldn't be tolerated. As we see the protests grow and the talking points hash out we're seeing a specific group of people fighting back against Americans standing up for justice, safety, and equality. A pretty sad state.

They're claiming that protests disrespected our military. The flag. But THEY are not standing up for our safety. What gives? They're throwing out the N word, calling black people thugs. But then defend the thuggish actions of the police.

Kaep made this an NFL issue and now its becoming a platform to eradicate some of the hate in this country.

White supremacist, racists, and police apologists gotta go. 

Ooh... good luck with that. May as well throw in Military supporters, trump supporters, and cheap American lager drinkers too. 

Stop being a crybaby. The cops do a tough job keeping people safe, a few bad instances (some which are being cited as being bad by BLM were actually valid) should be investigated. But let's not tar the force with a broad brush.

Kaepernick is a moron. He's wrong on most of the facts. But, regardless, he's not a very good QB. I guess he should be in the league as a back up somewhere but I wouldn't want to deal with him in my locker room or the media circus that would follow. Also anyone that supports the murderous pig Fidel Castro can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by THE_TITAN

In real life, not on the message boards. I have quite a "conservative" following. They know I'm rational and reasonable and unbiased. They've seen me break Black Lives Matter down limb by limb.

It's not gonna be "politics as usual." People you think will be your allies won't. Your hate WILL be exposed.

You know what if someone started a Titans message board where there was tolerance and acceptance? Where White Supremacy isn't allowed (See GoTitans). And where we're able to discuss what we want to discuss.

Might be a great way for the minority  fan base to connect and communicate. Of course it wouldn't be based on race, just tolerant of all people.

I used to think Titans Report was the ish. Before the GoTitans crowd migrated over and ruined things. In a new site, white supremacist would be banned from the conversations. You start being a bigot, rather than reasoning with people, you get checked.

We're being held back in this country because of bigots. There's so much we could be accomplishing as a country without bigots, haters, and those stuck in the past.

2 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Next home game I may be calling out the names of victims of police corruption. OVER THE FUCKING ANTHEM.

I'll explain to the service people around me that I respect them, appreciate them, and this is NOT about them at all. We're all on the same side.

If you appreciate them then shut the fuck up when they are being honored.

2 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I used to think Titans Report was the ish. Before the GoTitans crowd migrated over and ruined things. In a new site, white supremacist would be banned from the conversations. You start being a bigot, rather than reasoning with people, you get checked.

We're being held back in this country because of bigots. There's so much we could be accomplishing as a country without bigots, haters, and those stuck in the past.

Is this a parody account? No one is holding you back except yourself. You are your biggest enemy. Quit with the victimhood mentality.

Denali   

Sheep sheep sheep.

Take a step back for a moment.

I am all for being against injustices done to anyone for anything, but since when did the NFL all of a sudden become the pulpit and forum for addressing legal matters relating to these injustices?  What the fuck does the NFL have to do with any of this?  We have extensive laws, civil courts, criminal courts, etc... to address all of these matters.  With all those avenues available that are supposed to be followed, how is it suddenly appropriate to instead choose to disrespect our national anthem during an NFL game instead?  It's all just hubris and grandstanding.  And bullshit.

Edited by Denali

11 hours ago, Denali said:

Sheep sheep sheep.

Take a step back for a moment.

I am all for being against injustices done to anyone for anything, but since when did the NFL all of a sudden become the pulpit and forum for addressing legal matters relating to these injustices?  What the fuck does the NFL have to do with any of this?  We have extensive laws, civil courts, criminal courts, etc... to address all of these matters.  With all those avenues available that are supposed to be followed, how is it suddenly appropriate to instead choose to disrespect our national anthem during an NFL game instead?  It's all just hubris and grandstanding.  And bullshit.

Really respect and appreciate your contribution.

The issue is that those "avenues" were not providing justice and the "justice system" was terrorizing citizens. Ex. In Kentucky you couldn't even find out if a complaint had been filed if you filed one. In some areas, you would be warned not to "go against the police." Even if they wronged you. Even if they got caught wronging you.

Are you a police corruption victim?

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

Rolltide   

Police apologists are the same as members of the KKK now? So David Clarke is equal to the KKK?

Edited by Rolltide

23 hours ago, titanruss said:

Ooh... good luck with that. May as well throw in Military supporters, trump supporters, and cheap American lager drinkers too. 

Does Yuengling count? I love yuengling but hate cop killing. Am I in the minority?