David Johnson

Jamalisms

I've got a deep team and am considering giving up depth to obtain David Johnson in the hopes he's back for fantasy playoffs.

Any feel for certainty he's coming back at some point versus maybe done for year? What trade value do you think he carries?

Follow-up. You will likely have a follow-up exam 1 to 3 weeks after your injury. For severe fractures, you may need physical therapy after your splint or cast is removed. You can usually return to work or sports activities about 6 to 8 weeks after the fracture.

Dont do it this early. Who knows what goes on with DJ. He might miss all of the fantasy season. If the Cardinals lose through the next 8-12 weeks they might wait for him to be 100% which could keep him out another few weeks. Shit its only been one week who knows if you even make playoffs.

Just traded for him in my work league mentioned in another thread.

We start 1 RB, 1 WR and 2 WR/RB. I only have OBJ and Fitz at WR but Freeman, Hunt, Montgomery, James White and Chris Carson at RB.

Traded James White for David Johnson. Didn't really need White and DJ theoretically might help in the playoffs, so it made sense. Not certain he'd even start at this point, at least not in his first game back until he process his value is back. This team is actually so good at this point I almost don't know what to do with it.

White was your worst RB in my opinion and with the Russian roulette aspect of New England running backs, I assume there is good chance there were better RBs than him on waiver.   If so, you received David johnson for less than zero. 

13 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I tend to think White will continue scoring as he has (decent, though variable in a PPR) and may end up outscoring Carson ... but I doubt I would have used him even in a bye week. So I agree.

Very good trade. White would NEVER get off the bench with those guys in play--maybe for the bye week. 

Archived