Bannon's interview on 60 minutes

Justafan

Did anyone happen to catch his interview on Sunday?  I recorded it and watched.  

I disagreed with huge amounts of what he was saying but he nailed the Republicans and the "swamp" so to speak I thought in a lot of ways.  Handled himself well and was obviously intelligent if out of his realm of comfort and seemed far more misinformed on some things than I thought.  It was obvious that many of us have given him far too much credit for his intelligence.  

Anyways, it was a fascinating look into the mind of a guy many consider to be a racist, a xenophobe, and in some respects borderline mad.  I don't think he's mad, I do think he does a poor job of representing his case and is extremely overconfident that 'america' is on his side and not the media.  

On 9/11/2017 at 9:56 AM, Justafan said:

Did anyone happen to catch his interview on Sunday?  I recorded it and watched.  

I disagreed with huge amounts of what he was saying but he nailed the Republicans and the "swamp" so to speak I thought in a lot of ways.  Handled himself well and was obviously intelligent if out of his realm of comfort and seemed far more misinformed on some things than I thought.  It was obvious that many of us have given him far too much credit for his intelligence.  

Anyways, it was a fascinating look into the mind of a guy many consider to be a racist, a xenophobe, and in some respects borderline mad.  I don't think he's mad, I do think he does a poor job of representing his case and is extremely overconfident that 'america' is on his side and not the media.  

I'm with you. I figured that he would be better using language to somehow persuade you to agree with him. He didn't...it was mostly just basic shit like..."Bush guys got us into Iraq so they're idiots" 

35 minutes ago, earlers said:

But she cleaned Trump's clock in every debate. You're so fucking gullible. 

So says a Democrat stooge.   Liberal media says she is brilliant, so she must be.  Guess we should also believe Al Gore was a road scholar, Obama was a genius, and Michele was beautiful.   LOL!

Tell me Earlers.....if Hillary is incredibly smart and destroyed Trump in every debate, why is Trump President?

55 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

So says a Democrat stooge.   Liberal media says she is brilliant, so she must be.  Guess we should also believe Al Gore was a road scholar, Obama was a genius, and Michele was beautiful.   LOL!

Tell me Earlers.....if Hillary is incredibly smart and destroyed Trump in every debate, why is Trump President?

Bc the debates don't mean that much.

55 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

How are people still using this as an argument?  You show your bias against something therefore being obviously in the other camp. Why should any rational person read the rest of what you say?

"Liberal media."  Jesus Christ is that spin fucking worn out. What do you call the shit you adhere to?  ... You know, the reputable agencies that use terms like "liberal media"?  No sense trying to persuade with facts and reason when name-calling and fear works faster and cheaper. 

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

How come he didn't get more votes than her. Only a person who parrots people like Rush would think that Hilary is actually dumb. 

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Clinton is a lot of things, dumb isnt one of them. You can maintain your ultra right views and still acknowledge it. For instance I think Bannon is scum of the earth but give him credit for being smart.

She certainly is not dumb.   She just is not as brilliant as the media proclaimed her to be.   Bill is much more intelligent than her.   Without Bill and the media, we all know where she would be now......a nobody.