Sign in to follow this  
scine09

I am terrified of the Jaguars and the following 3 games

scine09   
4 minutes ago, japan said:

Between scine and number9, you'd think we were playing the 85 Bears this week.  Number9 is comparing their defense to the great Ray Lewis Ravens defenses and scine is cancelling a trip because he's already given up.  After a week 1 game.  Don't forget that Whiz had us looking like a great squad when we beat a playoff team in Kansas City handily.  

I cancelled the trip due to the weather, not because I'm giving up.

If you had the chance to change your trip free of charge to a much nicer city with better weather than Jacksonville coming off a hurricane, would you do it?

japan   
10 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I cancelled the trip due to the weather, not because I'm giving up.

If you had the chance to change your trip free of charge to a much nicer city with better weather than Jacksonville coming off a hurricane, would you do it?

You can understand my confusion as you started a topic where you said you were terrified of the Jags and that we basically don't have a shot at winning this game because they are somehow going to play like no other team has in a game after a disaster.  And then said you were cancelling your trip to Jax.

Edited by japan

scine09   
3 minutes ago, japan said:

You can understand my confusion as you started a topic where you said you were terrified of the Jags and that we basically don't have a shot at winning this game because they are somehow going to play like no other team has in a game after a disaster.  And then said you were cancelling your trip to Jax.

I may have mentioned it in the thread about the game remaining in Jax, I though I mentioned it here.  Guess not.

Btowner   
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:32 AM, OILERMAN said:

Bortles completed 11 passes, Robinson is out.....

The Texans allowed 10 sacks and gave up defensive scores.

Simply not making big mistakes is going to put a lot more pressure on Bortles

The Texans' offense generated 52 yards in the first half and just 23 yards passing. The Titans just have to start fast and force Bortles to catch up. If they don't start fast, the Jags defense and running game will keep the game close.

8MM   

They're not showing the game live here in Hawaii so I just have to wait till gamepass has it.

Rogue   

0-5 I can't speak to, but I do feel the Jags game is going to be tough.  They just trounced us 3 games ago and our high powered offense hasn't had much time to gel yet.  Murray seems to have lost a step, which would be critical to beating Jags, all things considered.  

It's a big game.  A win here is significant, as is a loss.  It's early still, with not a lot of offensive gel, but at the same time, it could be a tone setting game.  We really need a win here, and I feel the odds are against us. Either the staff assemblies a great game plan or Murray returns to form.  An absence of either and I think we lose this game.  

japan   
1 hour ago, Btowner said:

The Texans' offense generated 52 yards in the first half and just 23 yards passing. The Titans just have to start fast and force Bortles to catch up. If they don't start fast, the Jags defense and running game will keep the game close.

I can agree with that.  I'm sick of starting out in a hole and having to crawl out.  If the Jags defense is as good as some of you think, then lets model the game on the Denver one that we won.

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

These are games we need to win if we want to win our division.

losing in Jax won't be that bad...we play them again at our house.  We cant get swept by teams in our diivision this year, that's the important thing.

japan   
29 minutes ago, TampaTitan said:

2 weeks ago this board was talking infinite amounts of shit about the Jags and how terrible they are and how we should sweep them, etc.

Now we're afraid of them.

Yeah.  It's crazy.

qb19   
On 9/12/2017 at 5:39 PM, scine09 said:

there will be a ton of emotion in the stadium for the team.  

Maybe Marrone will be unsuccessful in an onside kick attempt to start the game.  That should quell any emotion in the stadium for the Jaguars.