Sign in to follow this  
scine09

I am terrified of the Jaguars and the following 3 games

scine09   

Not much more to say than I am not optimistic for the game next week.

Here's a stat.  Since the Texans came into existence, the Jaguars have played in Houston 5 times immediately before playing at home against the Titans (including one time that spanned 2 seasons, the last game of the 2010 season and the first game of the 2011 season).  The Jaguars record in the game against the Titans?  5-0.

I look at the Jacksonville game and I see a very real chance that they start 0-2.  Then they face arguably the best defense in football in Seattle.  Then a very tough road trip at Houston and at Miami.  You know that Houston is going to want a better showing at home than today.  And the Miami game will be their first one of the season.

I honestly am scared of the team starting 0-5.

I'm not even saying that they can't rebound from that.  But things, at least in the short term, do not look promising.

Hopefully someone will be able to throw this thread on my face.  

Bongo59   

Jags are easy........put 9 in the box and beg Bortles to throw.  

He played like ass today.  

The Texans OL and DL got worked today and they have no QB either.  

japan   
4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Not much more to say than I am not optimistic for the game next week.

Here's a stat.  Since the Texans came into existence, the Jaguars have played in Houston 5 times immediately before playing at home against the Titans (including one time that spanned 2 seasons, the last game of the 2010 season and the first game of the 2011 season).  The Jaguars record in the game against the Titans?  5-0.

I look at the Jacksonville game and I see a very real chance that they start 0-2.  Then they face arguably the best defense in football in Seattle.  Then a very tough road trip at Houston and at Miami.  You know that Houston is going to want a better showing at home than today.  And the Miami game will be their first one of the season.

I honestly am scared of the team starting 0-5.

I'm not even saying that they can't rebound from that.  But things, at least in the short term, do not look promising.

Hopefully someone will be able to throw this thread on my face.  

You scare easily

scine09   
Just now, Face said:

Holy shit Scine weren't you warning everybody not to put too much into the first week on Thurs? We lose a tough game to a very good team & now you're afraid we're gonna start 0-5? Holy shit lol.

It's not that.  I'm not overreacting to the loss.  I'm looking at the first 5 games and seeing what the potential could hold.  Their opening schedule is murderous.

tgo   
6 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Realistically we are are a 2-14 team

Smh.