Official Rate My Team Thread (Update: Where'd you finish in the standings?)

wiscotitansfan

You know the drill, pick someone else's and critique theirs then post your roster (and league style/size) for others to shit on it.

Ideally we can get some honest opinions in here and not just circle-jerk each other and congratulating everyone on their future trophy.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's so much luck involved in fantasy.  The best team almost never wins...

10 team leagues are dumb.      

I'm saying if for some reason you need to make a trade, if say DJ gets hurt or hunt isn't as good as he's hyped to be, because the rest of your RB don't really carry any trade weight.   I th

Posted Images

10 team - pick #9, standard scoring (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, K, D), 5 pt passing TD

QB: Brees, Mariota

RB: Jordan Howard, Zeke, McCaffery, Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson, Darren Sproles

WR: Deandre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, John Ross, Corey Davis

TE: Graham, OJ Howard

K: McManus

D: Chiefs

I went RB, RB, RB so went specifically for high upside WRs

Edited by wiscotitansfan

I am pretty bummed because my draft client wouldn't load because of bad service and then my phone died so I ended up having to auto draft... and this is what I'm left with. 

12 Team standard scoring 8th pick. 

QB- Kirk Cousins/Eli Manning

RB- Frank Gore/Eddie Lacy/Alvin Kamara/Joe Williams

WR- OBJ/ Dez Bryant/Deandre Hopkins/Donte Moncrief/ Cam Meredith(gonna have to find a replacement for him) 

TE-Travis Kelce, Julius Thomas

K- Justin Tucker

DST- Cardinals

Im not thrilled with my RB situation at all the auto draft went wr/wr/wr so that screwed me some. im hoping I'll be able to snag someone's replacement if they go down. 

5 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Im not thrilled with my RB situation at all im hoping I'll be able to snag someone's replacement if they go down. 

If I were you I would drop Meredith for a lotto-handcuff type RB, possibly even the same for Julius Thomas.

You need a lot to go your way at this point for solid production from the RBs and you're likely not going to need more than those 4 receivers the first handful of weeks of the season anyway.

45 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

10 team - pick #9, standard scoring (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, K, D), 5 pt passing TD

RB: Jordan Howard, Zeke, McCaffery, Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson, Darren Sproles

This is a solid roster. Hopkins and Hill are good value this year. Both probably have a floor around their draft position with potential to produce will above it.

Did you go Zeke in round 2, though?

5 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Did you go Zeke in round 2, though?

Yeah, I knew he wasn't lasting to me to round 3 so I have no problem with the "reach" because he is likely the #2 player from weeks 8 and on.

Since we have large benches the league is a little more cavalier and the guy who picked right after me was going to take him at 13 (I got him at 12)... My roommate got him at 30 in a 12-man ppr so who knows where he will be each draft.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

40 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

If I were you I would drop Meredith for a lotto-handcuff type RB, possibly even the same for Julius Thomas.

You need a lot to go your way at this point for solid production from the RBs and you're likely not going to need more than those 4 receivers the first handful of weeks of the season anyway.

There are pretty much 0 handcuffs left lol. I think my only hope is a trade or joe Williams and kamara end up starting 

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You know the drill, pick someone else's and critique theirs then post your roster (and league style/size) for others to shit on it.

Ideally we can get some honest opinions in here and not just circle-jerk each other and congratulating everyone on their future trophy.

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

image.png.221929268bc73cc9b1ec66d8e9bc598c.png

2 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I'd much rather be in a long standing 10 man team with high school friends then add 2 spots for their girlfriends or wifes just to make it a 12 man team

Edited by wiscotitansfan

12 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I'd much rather be in a long standing 10 man team with high school friends then add 2 spots for their girlfriends or wifes just to make it a 12 man team

That actually sounds kind of fun.  Imagine the shit talking you could do with 2 guys having their chicks in the league.

12 team .5 PPR QB 2 RB 3WR TE RB/WR/TE Def...2nd overall pick

QB- Cousins, River

RB- DJ, Hunt, Ingram, Doug Martin Jeremy Hill, 

WR- Amari, Keenan Allen , Sammy watkins, Davante Parker, Adam Thieland

TE- Zack Ertz, Austin Hooper

Def- Denver

Edited by CaliTitan3518

8 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

12 team .5 PPR QB 2 RB 3WR TE RB/WR/TE Def...2nd overall pick

QB- Cousins, River

RB- DJ, Hunt, Ingram, Doug Martin Jeremy Hill, 

WR- Amari, Keenan Allen , Sammy watkins, Davante Parker, Adam Thieland

TE- Zack Ertz, Austin Hooper

Def- Denver

Qb's are fine nothing spectacular I think they both have a good year

Rb's your backups scare me Jeremy hill is gunna get maybe 5 touches a game unless mixon gets injured and I don't feel confidant in Martin at all

WR's stud group

TE's not bad

Def they aren't gunna be as good as they where in the first half of last year no more DWare another year on aqib takin and Chris harris

not a bad team your wr group is gunna have to carry you for trades cause your not gunna want to get rid of David johnson

12 team 1 pt ppr pick 9. 1QB/2WR/2RB/1Flex/1TE/1DEF/1K

QB - Big Ben, Andy Dalton

RB - Melvin Gordon, Demarco Murray, Danny woodhead, Cj anderson, Derrick Henry

WR - Kennan Allen, Larry Fitz, Kelvin Benjamin, Tedd Gin, Chris Hogan, Kenny Golladay

TE - Tyler eifert

Def - Jaguars

K - Matt prater

Edited by ViolentWaves33
forgot handcuff

1 hour ago, ViolentWaves33 said:

WR - Kennan Allen, Larry Fitz, Kelvin Benjamin, Tedd Gin, Chris Hogan, Kenny Golladay

TE - Tyler eifert

Def - Jaguars

K - Matt prater

Solid all-around team, Nothing spectacular imo.... You got good value out of your WRs even though you spent more on RBs with much less return than I like. I don't like Anderson (in general that is) or Woodhead at all but I get the picks, especially because I don't ever see Gordon and Woodhead viable together in the same active lineup even though it's ppr.

3 hours ago, ViolentWaves33 said:

TE - Tyler eifert

Def - Jaguars

K - Matt prater

Solid team nothing special. Not enough high ceiling players IMO