Official Rate My Team Thread (Update: Where'd you finish in the standings?)

wiscotitansfan

On 8/28/2017 at 3:38 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

10 team - pick #9, standard scoring (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, K, D), 5 pt passing TD

QB: Brees, Mariota

RB: Jordan Howard, Zeke, McCaffery, Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson, Darren Sproles

WR: Deandre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, John Ross, Corey Davis

TE: Graham, OJ Howard

K: McManus

D: Chiefs

I went RB, RB, RB so went specifically for high upside WRs

Finished in 1st (12-1) while accumulating $150 in high score of the week rewards. We give out $25/week and also one for the whole season. I'll take it for a $100 buy-in.

QB: Brees

RB: Zeke/Morris, Howard, McCaffrey, Drake, Forte, D. Johnson, Woodhead

WR: Hopkins, Hill and Jordy

TE: Graham, Engram

K: Zueirlein

D: KC and Denver

Edited by wiscotitansfan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's so much luck involved in fantasy.  The best team almost never wins...

10 team leagues are dumb.      

I'm saying if for some reason you need to make a trade, if say DJ gets hurt or hunt isn't as good as he's hyped to be, because the rest of your RB don't really carry any trade weight.   I th

Posted Images

On 8/31/2017 at 11:21 AM, NashvilleNinja said:

12-team, PPR, 3 keeper

Went into the draft, an email draft that started in early July, with Luck, Le'V Bell, and Beckham as my keepers:

QB - Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco (Luck on IR)

RB - Le"V Bell, Dalvin Cook, Jerick McKinnon (free agent addition), Samaje Perine, and Marlon Mack (free agent addition)

WR - Beckham, DeAndre Hopkins, Jarvis Landry, Zay Jones, and Cooper Kupp (free agent addition).

TE - Evan Engram, Austin Hooper

K - Caleb Sturgis

Def - Titans

It's been a rough up & down year, but I managed to stay afloat and finish 5th seed out of 6 with a 7-6 record. This team had some changes, obviously. Beckham and Cook went to IR with Luck. I wound up adding Chris Thompson to the team and he did well for me for a while until he went to IR too.

Wound up dropping Zay Jones and Perine. QB position has been a carousel all year. I've had probablu 6 or 7 different QBs altogether, but I lucky someone got frustrated with Big Ben when he was struggling and dropped him. Helped me solidify the spot. Also had Kenny Golladay at one point and traded him and Landry to someone else for Corey Davis. Also picked up Josh Gordon early before talk of reinstatement started heating up.

Anyway, here's the roster as it currently looks:

QB - Roethlisberger, McCown, Garappalo

RB - Bell, McKinnon, Mack

WR - Hopkins, Josh Gordon, Cooper Kupp, Mohamed Sanu, Corey Davis

K - Zerlein

D - Bills

On 8/29/2017 at 9:33 PM, CaliTitan3518 said:

12 team .5 PPR QB 2 RB 3WR TE RB/WR/TE Def...2nd overall pick

QB- Cousins, River

RB- DJ, Hunt, Ingram, Doug Martin Jeremy Hill, 

WR- Amari, Keenan Allen , Sammy watkins, Davante Parker, Adam Thieland

TE- Zack Ertz, Austin Hooper

Def- Denver

10-3. Ended up trading Hunt for AB after week 4 hoping Doug Martin would rescue me. Luckily someone dropped Kamara early on and I snagged him. 

On 9/3/2017 at 10:01 AM, CaliTitan3518 said:

12 team .5 PPR..Very competitive league

QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, FLex, TE, DEF

QB- Dak and Dalton

RB- Freeman, Howard, Abdullah, Jacquizz, Jeremy Hill

WR- Demaryius Thomas, Keenan Allen, Jarvis, Adam Thielan, Corey Coleman, Kenny Golladay

TE- Ertz

Def- LA Rams

This is my big money league. Really didn't change much besides streaming def and a couple different bench players. I ended 9-4 and locked up the #2 seed getting a fist round bye. Thielen Dak and Ertz were all complete steals. Dak has sucked at the end but he had some huge consistent weeks when Zeke was around still. Keenan has been my top performer as of late. I need my RBs to figure their shit out if I want a shot at a championship. 

Welp, I’m probably one and done with Kamara going out. Sanu also outscored Julio and I had him on the bench. Was projected to be the highest scoring team in the league this week too. :sad:

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

Welp, I’m probably one and done with Kamara going out. Sanu also outscored Julio and I had him on the bench. Was projected to be the highest scoring team in the league this week too. :sad:

There's so much luck involved in fantasy.  The best team almost never wins...

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Simply looked at the boxscore but that would make sense with how few points he scored, I was baffled

Yeah it sucks. Concussion. He'd already caught 3 passes for 35 yards too when he went out in the 1st.

6 hours ago, Jonboy said:

The guy I'm playing in the playoffs benched Sanu and had Jones

On 12/6/2017 at 3:10 AM, NashvilleNinja said:

It's been a rough up & down year, but I managed to stay afloat and finish 5th seed out of 6 with a 7-6 record. This team had some changes, obviously. Beckham and Cook went to IR with Luck. I wound up adding Chris Thompson to the team and he did well for me for a while until he went to IR too.

Wound up dropping Zay Jones and Perine. QB position has been a carousel all year. I've had probablu 6 or 7 different QBs altogether, but I lucky someone got frustrated with Big Ben when he was struggling and dropped him. Helped me solidify the spot. Also had Kenny Golladay at one point and traded him and Landry to someone else for Corey Davis. Also picked up Josh Gordon early before talk of reinstatement started heating up.

Anyway, here's the roster as it currently looks:

QB - Roethlisberger, McCown, Garappalo

RB - Bell, McKinnon, Mack

WR - Hopkins, Josh Gordon, Cooper Kupp, Mohamed Sanu, Corey Davis

K - Zerlein

D - Bills

Crushed my first playoff match. Leading 198.02-93.33 He still has Tom Brady to play tonight, but Brady could throw for 800 yards and 10 touchdowns and he'd still be short by 5 points.

On 9/3/2017 at 10:01 AM, CaliTitan3518 said:

12 team .5 PPR..Very competitive league

QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, FLex, TE, DEF

QB- Dak and Dalton

RB- Freeman, Howard, Abdullah, Jacquizz, Jeremy Hill

WR- Demaryius Thomas, Keenan Allen, Jarvis, Adam Thielan, Corey Coleman, Kenny Golladay

TE- Ertz

Def- LA Rams

Well I fucking dominated round 1 with this team... too bad I was on a bye

On 12/11/2017 at 3:47 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

Crushed my first playoff match. Leading 198.02-93.33 He still has Tom Brady to play tonight, but Brady could throw for 800 yards and 10 touchdowns and he'd still be short by 5 points.

In other news, the Jets just put McCown on IR. So that makes Luck, Cook, Beckham, Chris Thompson, and now McCown. It's now tied with my dynasty team in Guru's league... which, coincidentally, also includes Beckham on its IR list.

This has been a futt-bucked year in fantasy fer sure.

On 12/13/2017 at 9:07 AM, NashvilleNinja said:

In other news, the Jets just put McCown on IR. So that makes Luck, Cook, Beckham, Chris Thompson, and now McCown. It's now tied with my dynasty team in Guru's league... which, coincidentally, also includes Beckham on its IR list.

This has been a futt-bucked year in fantasy fer sure.

The all-IR team is going to be better than the all-pro team.