Loyalty or Pragmatics

AliIsBack

marcus should be a top 10 QB

Murray should be a top 10 RB

Delanie is a top TE

depending on your league size, Decker/matthews would be good as a second WR or a flex player

You rank your players and you take those guys as they fall

After that you can pick up the CDs and TTs and Henrys of the team as you see fit even loyalty-wise later on in the draft but you fill out the other spots first. 

The goal of FF is to win... not get all titans. 

Edited by titanruss

All things being equal, I'd draft Titans over other team's guys. I had MM higher up my list than most draft experts, same with Walker. I did have Murray a little lower (figuring he's going to lose more carries to DH).

I ended up with a bunch of freakin' Texans - Lamar Miller, Nuk, and the Houston D.

Edited by KnoxTitan

If you wanna have any chance in FF, you'd better be a pragmatist. I love homers in our league-easy win every year.  Being a fan of players who help the Titans win and putting together a fantasy football team to win are mutually exclusive enterprises.   

Edited by smokeater

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Marcus was one of my 3 keepers(Mainly becaue my team sucked last year and It was hard to choose anyone else,my other 2 were WR) I drafted Delanie in the 3rd round, Decker in the 8th round. 

Delanie in the 3rd seems pretty high, no?  How many teams?

12 minutes ago, gaskill15 said:

Delanie in the 3rd seems pretty high, no?  How many teams?

12 team 3 keeper league. I had 2 solid RBs and WRs at that point and Delanie was the highest TE available because a lot of other guys were keepers and I wasn't picking for a while after that. I figured pull the trigger on the TE I wanted. 

Demarco won me my league last year and he was the 2nd RB I selected. Took Zeke as my overall pick. Thankfully no one should have to spend a high pick on Davis given his low profile. Delanie is solid but really a TE 2 to me and personally, I just don't trust Marcus to put up video game numbers every week. Somehow people let me draft Brady damn near every year and it's worked out well.