Told you this wasn't going anywhere...

Curtis Aloysius

5 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Only idiots think owners would be willing to take on a headache for a backup, he's not good enough to start to people don't want him. What are you confused about?

Of course politics plays into in but since day 1 if he was better he would have a job

Now if players across the league are doing this, what makes him anymore or less a distraction? This has nothing to do with him being a head ache or a distraction. It is because he created a problem the league can no longer contain. Clearly he is better than a lot of these guys playing like trash against trash right now. This is all to set an example, nothing more nothing less. Saying it is about his play is something stupid people say to give them some kind of argument.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who gives a fuck

Only idiots think owners would be willing to take on a headache for a backup, he's not good enough to start to people don't want him. What are you confused about?   Of course politics plays

It's reasonable to think Browns players might actually be trying to get cut.   If this doesn't work they may have to resort to beating up their girlfriends.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

This is great, but what if Kaep comes back and does what he says and not kneel while everyone else is? Is he then considered an uncle tom?

I would say no, he already has the league doing it and he does plenty through his Know Your Rights Camp. He would be far from that

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Oh bullshit. He can't even get a back up job and guys like Fitzpatrick and Cardell jones can 

I guess teams don't consider backup QB important enough to warrant the potential distraction. My mentioning starting qb was deliberate - being a real good one would balance the equation in his favor for sure. 

I think the Way the Titans players protested was way better than the kneeing revolution Kaep started.

During the National Anthem Everyone is standing in solidarity with their fists in the air. To me it seems like they are saying "We Are America, We are One, deal with it" 

Vs.

During the National Anthem some people Kneel others stand. This comes across as "Some of us hate America, Others don't, deal with it."

5 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I think the Way the Titans players protested was way better than the kneeing revolution Kaep started.

During the National Anthem Everyone is standing in solidarity with their fists in the air. To me it seems like they are saying "We Are America, We are One, deal with it" 

Vs.

During the National Anthem some people Kneel others stand. This comes across as "Some of us hate America, Others don't, deal with it."

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way the Titans players do it, but I don't think it's anything wrong with the way anyone has done it so far. The majority of the world prays when on their knees, where is the disrespect? How does that come off as hating America? Even if it did, then it's our country's job to fix whatever they hate about it. I think people are just too sensitive about a flag and a song. The sad thing is they have the support of cops and veterans and those currently serving. It's the people who never served and nevermind been cops that get offended...they must have stood up for that pledge of allegiance one too many times...

9 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

...commonly known as a headache

Do you see the disconnect? You call it a headache, they are standing for what they believe in. For a lot of people thats a positive sign, for insensitive soulless motherfuckers it's a headache in the way of a childrens game they could never be a part of. 

1 hour ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way the Titans players do it, but I don't think it's anything wrong with the way anyone has done it so far. The majority of the world prays when on their knees, where is the disrespect? How does that come off as hating America? Even if it did, then it's our country's job to fix whatever they hate about it. I think people are just too sensitive about a flag and a song. The sad thing is they have the support of cops and veterans and those currently serving. It's the people who never served and nevermind been cops that get offended...they must have stood up for that pledge of allegiance one too many times...

Some people think their word is law and their opinions override those they don't agree with.