I am a bit upset.......so here goes.

Bongo59

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is denying that he's playing well against 3rd stringers.

Deep state?

'I'm now hoping for an injury'...yes, because you're a bitch.

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

I was at the game and watched Reed nearly the entire second half with binocs. He played well. He got some snaps early in the game too. The Titans staff moved him all over the field. He played both CB positions, strong safety and free safety and a few snaps at nickel. He played more safety than any other position. It's my opinion that the staff is trying to figure out what his role is going to be. They are trying McCain, Sims in multiple positions as well. I don't think the 2nd CB is nailed down yet. Whether or not you think signing Ryan was a mistake, he's going to play the outside. The rest of the secondary is a crapshoot. His snap count in the next game is going to tell a lot about what role they see KR playing. I think the kid will get his shot but if he's struggled to learn DL's defense at times, they will bring him along slowly. The kid can ball.

if he is has struggled to learn DL's scheme then that will hold him back with this coaching staff.  That doesn't seem to go along with the fact that they are playing him at multiple positions.

would seem to me that if he can back up multiple spots without there being a huge drop off in play that is pretty damn valuable.

5 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

if he is has struggled to learn DL's scheme then that will hold him back with this coaching staff.  That doesn't seem to go along with the fact that they are playing him at multiple positions.

would seem to me that if he can back up multiple spots without there being a huge drop off in play that is pretty damn valuable.

I don't know who posted that he had struggled at times to learn the defense or what their source was, but I just remember reading it.

20 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

What's the anger? Did they cut him or something and I didn't notice? 

They aren't handing his boy he's been pimping from the start the starting job... typical Bongo shit and wants injuries on the team so he can get an "I told ya so" every now and then to add to his resume of failures.

On 8/20/2017 at 0:52 PM, titanruss said:

youre drunk, plenty of people love reed and have always liked him. many think he's playing the best right now even if its against scrubs

I know I've been a big fan since we drafted him and preferred him over Sims last year. I feel like with Ryan here they feel obligated to play him and the first round rookie. Sometimes the numbers can really limit a player's chances 

5 hours ago, JNew said:

I know I've been a big fan since we drafted him and preferred him over Sims last year. I feel like with Ryan here they feel obligated to play him and the first round rookie. Sometimes the numbers can really limit a player's chances 

Many of us have voiced our approval of Reed and broken down how good he was in college way before Bongo regrettably latched on to him. I can't believe people are preemptively giving Bongo credit for Reed as if he was the first to see something in him.

On 8/20/2017 at 9:29 AM, Bongo59 said:

Kalan Reed is the best CB on this team right now.  He has played lights out twice in two weeks and killed on the PS all last yr.  So I have no time for coaching beliefs........I am now hoping for a injury this week or next week so he gets his chance........the kid is getting screwed.  For the second week in a row, former Mr Irrelevant Kalan Reed earns the PFF Game Ball http://pffoc.us/2x1Hg94

https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/900019037454860289

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kalan Reed has been targeted 10 times in preseason, has allowed 20 yards. <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike">@PFF_Mike</a></p>&mdash; Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/900019037454860289">August 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>