I am a bit upset.......so here goes.

Bongo59

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is denying that he's playing well against 3rd stringers.

Deep state?

'I'm now hoping for an injury'...yes, because you're a bitch.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Denali said:

Fuck you with all this pansy ass PC bullshit.  This is TR. You know the deal.

Talking shit and ripping on each other is one thing, but cut the posturing BS. There's nothing tough about posting pics of a coach's wife (a coach who's been great for us) and ripping on her looks. It wasn't even funny. Just made people like @Mythos27 come off as douchebags.

47 minutes ago, begooode said:

somebody's job/profession and their family, esp the wimmenz, are sort of out of bounds, imo.  Feel free to rip me, but please at least make it amusing.

Post some pictures of your wife and your tax returns so we can decide how to begin!

5 hours ago, Sifublue said:

lmao, y'all some haters, she's gotta be at least 55. Half the people on this board aren't even gonna live that long. 

It's just a good thing she's not rating the posters on here. They might need psychiatric help after getting turned down and ridiculed by a 55 year old woman they find not bangable. 

And, hey, what about Kalan Reed, anyway! Or, Bongo being a nutjob! Let's get back to the good convo.

I think that we should rate more player's significant others....if you're the recipient of a million dollar contract, most of your job duty is to stay in shape, and you have some modicum of fame? Dude, if you're not fucking (at the very least) a 7, then you deserve to be ridiculed.

Unless, of course, you're one of our geriatric coach's wives. Then, we'll cut you some slack and let you slide through on a grandmother clause or some shit.

Edited by woolfolksunclesuncle

46 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

I think that we should rate more player's significant others....if you're the recipient of a million dollar contract, most of your job duty is to stay in shape, and you have some modicum of fame? Dude, if you're not fucking (at the very least) a 7, then you deserve to be ridiculed.

Unless, of course, you're one of our geriatric coach's wives. Then, we'll cut you some slack and let you slide through on a grandmother clause or some shit.

In that case, she better be GILF material.  And he should have a pair of hot 20-somethings on the side.

5 hours ago, Bink said:

He will get his chance to play in the season--if Logan Ryan really does struggle enough to warrant being outright benched (doubtful), Reed will be there.

I think his ticket to getting on the field is over McCain and Jackson. McCain because he isn't good enough and Jackson because he's raw and not ready.

Even if he's the 4th CB behind the top 3 that's a pretty significant role and upgrade from the PS last season

You know how some were complaining about how Derrick Henry missed that block last week against the Jets? Remember how it was actually Fowler's (or someone else, can't remember exactly) fault for the missed assignment?

That was a microcosm of how fans really don't have a clue. They may think they do because of how things looked, but there is a reason fans are posting on a fucking message board and not coaching on the sidelines. Bongo may have been trolling with this thread, but he's still got an ignorant af hard-on for Kalan Reed. The GM & coaches oapparently thought we needed upgrading beyond relying on a 7th round pick from last year. Shocker.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

I was at the game and watched Reed nearly the entire second half with binocs. He played well. He got some snaps early in the game too. The Titans staff moved him all over the field. He played both CB positions, strong safety and free safety and a few snaps at nickel. He played more safety than any other position. It's my opinion that the staff is trying to figure out what his role is going to be. They are trying McCain, Sims in multiple positions as well. I don't think the 2nd CB is nailed down yet. Whether or not you think signing Ryan was a mistake, he's going to play the outside. The rest of the secondary is a crapshoot. His snap count in the next game is going to tell a lot about what role they see KR playing. I think the kid will get his shot but if he's struggled to learn DL's defense at times, they will bring him along slowly. The kid can ball.