• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So much winning covfefe!!!!!!!1

You can't be serious.

Breitbart will start ripping Trump now. We're about to see a war for his base or will Trump move towards the center? I can't see how he can do that but we'll see.

We could start to see his Republican approval % finally start to drop.

Edited by reo

Truth here has to be that Bannon wanted out of the WH now.  There is no reason he picks up the phone to initiate that kind of a call with a left-leaning publication.  So the question is why, and are the interests of Bannon and the prez still intertwined?  If yes, is Bannon better served to do that outside of the WH? If no, what is his next move?

2 minutes ago, begooode said:

Truth here has to be that Bannon wanted out of the WH now.  There is no reason he picks up the phone to initiate that kind of a call with a left-leaning publication.  So the question is why, and are the interests of Bannon and the prez still intertwined?  If yes, is Bannon better served to do that outside of the WH? If no, what is his next move?

I think Bannon pushed Trump to blame Charlottesville on the Dems and the "violent left". Then there was huge blow back so Bannon picked up the phone to explain his reasoning bc he knew he was out. He wants to use race to divide us. Trump is fine with that but expected to be able to spin it better and get republicans to go along as they have been. 

I think a lot of the race baiting was Bannon. I don't think Trump minds it at all. He might agree or not. Who knows. He just wants to win and he'll do or say whatever to make it happen.

The coming war for the GOP base will be interesting though. Bannon is gonna go after him.

Trump continuing to ostracize himself from everyone that supports him. Who would've guessed. 

I imagine the end of the Trump presidency will be similar to the ending of Scarface. Trump will be all alone in the Oval Office with everyone he's fucked over coming for him. He'll be firing back at them with Tweets, all while he doesn't notice Mueller coming up behind him to finally finish him off.  

14 minutes ago, reo said:

I think Bannon pushed Trump to blame Charlottesville on the Dems and the "violent left". Then there was huge blow back so Bannon picked up the phone to explain his reasoning bc he knew he was out. He wants to use race to divide us. Trump is fine with that but expected to be able to spin it better and get republicans to go along as they have been. 

I think a lot of the race baiting was Bannon. I don't think Trump minds it at all. He might agree or not. Who knows. He just wants to win and he'll do or say whatever to make it happen.

The coming war for the GOP base will be interesting though. Bannon is gonna go after him.

:popcorn:

Breitbart editor just tweeted #WAR