Jones, Casey and Woodyard hesitant to continue protest in 2017

jtworsley

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Instead of protesting during the anthem, they should focus on helping to address the cultural issues within the black community in America. That's what's causing the most harm to young black men. Not

No such thing as black on black crime.  People kill the people that they know.  In America, Whites hang with Whites and Blacks hang with Blacks.  Crime is just crime.  If I kill my wife, it's not beca

Problems in many black communities have gotten worse over the last 40 years. Cities that are almost exclusively  controlled by Democrats for decades. I have no use for Republicans but these Democrats

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

"Keep your mouth shut and stay in your lane, boy".

You know... Par for the course for every single employer ever?

It's not okay in the fact that Kaep wasn't doing anything "wrong" so people shouldn't hate him but trying to make it seem like it's an issue that a guy doesn't have a job because the employer doesn't want the headache is comical at best.

Of course it's wrong that people have such a strong issue with the guy disrespecting the American flag but the NFL is doing NOTHING wrong.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

3 hours ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

And speaking on Black on Black crime or just crime in general, don't you think there would be less, if the black community actually could TRUST law enforcement? "Do I want to call the cops and possibly get shot or my family gets hurt  because they are scared little bitches? Or do I take my chances, and settle this myself" 

this is a very real thought process. I myself can't imagine calling the police for anything, never done anything wrong by anyone, I'm afraid my appearance alone is enough to spook some shook as rookie cop or some old ass racist one, and my family ends up without a husband or a father. 

*not to mention the slow ass response time to black neighborhoods compared to white neighborhoods....like just staying "black on black crime" without dissecting it and understanding preventable causes, is just so ignorant. 

No such thing as black on black crime.  People kill the people that they know.  In America, Whites hang with Whites and Blacks hang with Blacks.  Crime is just crime.  If I kill my wife, it's not because she is a color, it's because she deserved it.

3 hours ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

Everyone else got theirs, even groups we had nothing to do with....

And it's not really about getting anything.  People don't even want to acknowledge the racist policies and laws that set Black people back for years.  It was planned and systematic.  But I promise you, if African Americans were given the amounts of reparations that were given to others, this conversation wouldn't be taking place.  Those are the simple details which are always left out.

3 minutes ago, Righteous said:

No such thing as black on black crime.  People kill the people that they know.  In America, Whites hang with Whites and Blacks hang with Blacks.  Crime is just crime.  If I kill my wife, it's not because she is a color, it's because she deserved it.

I agree, I just had to give them some insight on their incorrect way of thinking. There are always different ways of looking at something. Can't just look at the surface...

1 hour ago, Righteous said:

But I promise you, if African Americans were given the amounts of reparations that were given to others, this conversation wouldn't be taking place.  Those are the simple details which are always left out.

Since the passage of the Civil Rights Acts, trillions of dollars in transfer payments have been made to African-Americans in the form of welfare benefits and racial preferences (in contracts, job placements and educational admissions).    Once upon a time your statement would have been true, not any more.

56 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Since the passage of the Civil Rights Acts, trillions of dollars in transfer payments have been made to African-Americans in the form of welfare benefits and racial preferences (in contracts, job placements and educational admissions).    Once upon a time your statement would have been true, not any more.

You can't be serious.  You actually believe trillions of dollars have been transferred since 1965?  And no African American earned a contract, admission to college on there own. Data will show that Whites and Blacks benefit from welfare equality.  Here is where these conversations end.

7 hours ago, NoD said:

No, let's not discuss the people who were there to peacefully protest the destruction and of their culture, who had a federal injunction to allow them to speak and who were prevented from doing so. NEo NAZI!! KKK!! to any person who protests against statue removal (which I dont care that much about personally). It's the principle of it.

Kkk is crap, we all agree, but I'll b bet most on here are all for blm.  Same crap, different color. 

10 hours ago, THE_TITAN said:

Instead of protesting during the anthem, they should focus on helping to address the cultural issues within the black community in America. That's what's causing the most harm to young black men. Not police brutality.

How dare you speak the truth