Curtis Aloysius

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a dick not to help the guy he knocked over

Hilarious the Jag WRs were talking shit then start dropping passes that hit them in the hands from Henne!

Posted Images

Just now, Curtis Aloysius said:

that clearly this throw in preseason is hella blown out of proportion. 

I agree with you and stated so earlier, just using the example and implying Favre had a high football IQis the worst example you could have. He had great field awareness but not so much decision making.

Coaches have openly said that they hated the throws he made, his arm made up for it and that is something that Winston's won't be able to do. He likely will have a good career but sure as hell not the arm to compensate for the idiotic throws like Favre.

6 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I agree with you and stated so earlier, just using the example and implying Favre had a high football IQis the worst example you could have. He had great field awareness but not so much decision making.

Coaches have openly said that they hated the throws he made, his arm made up for it and that is something that Winston's won't be able to do. He likely will have a good career but sure as hell not the arm to compensate for the idiotic throws like Favre.

I never said Favre had a great football IQ, I only brought him up because you asked if any QBs made any passes on that list and I said yes. It just happened to be an all time great who made a worse throw than Winston, in a more costly situation. 

1 minute ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

you asked if any QBs made any passes on that list

I never said anything remotely close to that, you're quoting the wrong people bucko

This is what SCINE said

22 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Were there any QB's making worse throws than that?

4 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

We all know Bortles sucks. I was taken aback by how crisp the Bucs offense looked. Jameis looked every bit like a franchise QB ( sans a bad decision or two) but that team just looked so prepared and well coached that I was incredibly impressed. I'm no Mularkey hater but last night they looked the way we should look and I must admit I felt a little jealous.

OJ Howard has apparently been unstoppable in camp, I read he was flat out beating Brent Grimes, a pro bowl corner, left & right. This a rookie TE. Maybe I did underrate him.

If he's that good, along with with Evans & now DJax. Yikes.

They don't have anywhere beat our OL or backs, though Ali Marpet is a stud.

2 minutes ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

You say there are absolute no throws in the NFL, throwing back across the field is the worst one. 

I'd easily say lofting a ball up in the middle of a field where there are 11 defenders within running distance of it is a worse throw