Rumor: Craig Stevens To Unretire (PK says false)

Jamalisms

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he's married, he'll be coming back. I'm guessing his old lady saw the stagnancy of their bank account and told his ass to get back to making significant money. She's willing to handle some CTE if s

If Stevens can return and upgrade the inline TE spot for a year even at the expense of him getting debilitating CTE or even ALS I'm fully on board 

I follow the Titans. Of course I do.

36 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

what an early blow it would be to PK's website if he gets scooped and proven wrong by a reddit poster. 

he could brush it off as a bad source... but when he presents it in the asshole way, he's asking to get called out. 

Just now, titanruss said:

what an early blow it would be to PK's website if he gets scooped and proven wrong by a reddit poster. 

he could brush it off as a bad source... but when he presents it in the asshole way, he's asking to get called out. 

Like I said, I don't really buy it given the source... but even the possibility of it clarified Mularkey's comments.

Maybe a few weeks from now 1/3 of Stevens will unretire and everyone can claim to be right.

"See, he was clearly looking at unretiring and did, in part."

"Weeks late man, your timeline was way off. Plus, 1/3 isn't the same thing."

It's weird but I actually thought there was a slight chance this could happen. He retired young & seemed on the fence when he did it. The guy spent 8 years on a terrible team now they're a contender with a great QB, alot of excitement, and a coach that runs a perfect offense for him. 

I would be shocked and excited. 

Perhaps JR is pushing for it behind closed doors. 

I would offer him 5 million for this year to come out and play while Jonnu gets experience. 

Craig skips preseason and steps right into the #2 role and plays one year and makes 5 million fully guaranteed with a few million in incentives. 

Make. It. Happen. 

I'm calling BS.    Are there any recent pics of Stevens?    I doubt he maintained an NFL-caliber training and diet regimen after he retired.  Unless he's been planning and working on it for a while, his body would be nowhere near ready.

5 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

How about we trade Matthews and a 4th rounder for Megatron (perfect fit) and extend him on a 4 year 40 million 18 guaranteed deal?

Because he's retired, plays the same position as Corey Davis and is nothing close to the WR he was in his prime