Rumor: Craig Stevens To Unretire (PK says false)

Jamalisms

I don't buy it at this point, considering the source, but to the extent you care to speculate and dream about unverified, uncertain internet rumors... he was a beast blocker. It would be huge.

Of note: Discussed on the podcast last week, Mularkey was asked about our TEs recently and kind of inexplicably started praising Craig Stevens and saying nobody blocks like him. If they were actively courting Craig, it would explain that comment.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he's married, he'll be coming back. I'm guessing his old lady saw the stagnancy of their bank account and told his ass to get back to making significant money. She's willing to handle some CTE if s

If Stevens can return and upgrade the inline TE spot for a year even at the expense of him getting debilitating CTE or even ALS I'm fully on board 

I follow the Titans. Of course I do.

18 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

After seeing what Wycheck is going through I can't undertsand why Stevens would even consider coming back.

Sure, he probably misses the game and the money.  But this is a guy who earned $2.6 mil a year his last two years with career earnings of almost $11.   Certainly he has enough to live on comfortably.   

Depends on how he handled his money, if he handled it like Marshawn Lynch and never touched his football money, then yea it serves no purpose coming back, unless he needs more for a particular business venture or for a little more cushion. I wouldn't do it.

12 minutes ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

Depends on how he handled his money, if he handled it like Marshawn Lynch and never touched his football money, then yea it serves no purpose coming back, unless he needs more for a particular business venture or for a little more cushion. I wouldn't do it.

I'm sure Craig Stevens was rolling in that advertisement money like Lynch.