White Nationalist Demonstration Erupts in Violence

Mythos27

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump was the top birther, he said Obama's grades were fake in college....He said the Mexicans were coming over and raping and killing, he said a Mexican judge couldn't be fair because he was Mexican,

antifa!

Do I think Trump supports this?  I don't know for sure.   But when you help create a "birther" movement,  run a campaign full of hate talk, making fun of other candidates, preach about takin

Posted Images

I don't really get the "black people shouldn't support the Democrats because of history" argument. So they should instead support the party whose leader is adored by the KKK and Nazis and who is at great pains to distance himself from that?

The Democrats historical thing just completely ignores critical history.  Mostly who the base of the parties were at the time.  The Democratic party of the 1860's had almost the exact same base as the modern Republican party.  

It's not the parties that are evil.  It's the actions of their constituents and it's been almost entirely southerners.  The Republicans knew exactly what they were signing up for with the "southern strategy".  

There are no innocents in this thing.  Both parties have blood on their hands.

The real question is... which party is trying to make things better and which one is holding us back.  I think many Republicans ARE trying to make things better and there are many Democrats that are trying to manipulate events for their own gain.  However, as a whole, the Republicans and their elected leader are sending a message of divisiveness and hate and have been for a long time.

24 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

I don't really get the "black people shouldn't support the Democrats because of history" argument. So they should instead support the party whose leader is adored by the KKK and Nazis and who is at great pains to distance himself from that?

What other argument can they make?

Calling KKK left is irresponsible. It shifts blame but fails to address the real issue.

As Republicans I would think you would be quick to call out the fringe elements of your party instead of justifying their existence as left when they themselves support the right and refer to themselves as the right etc.

2 minutes ago, SoylentGreen said:

Well, there's this.....

Screenshot-2016-03-02-at-12.03.25-PM.png

Byrd was a Senator. He filibustered civil rights but later changed his position and spoke out against racism. Was Byrd a KKK leader? Pretty sure he was never KKK.  

KKK = Democrats, is one of the most disingenuous labels applied and easily crushed by asking "why, what context, and what has changed?.  But dumbasses are going to dumbass.  Might as well argue with a labeling machine.

49 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The KKK and White Nationalist were organized by an Occupy Democrat leader. They were paid by Soros to create a disturbance.

Come on.  You don't actually believe that.  

Kessler, who I assume you are referring to has belonged to many groups and is obviously an unstable guy who found common cause with other nationalists.  

The guy who ran his car into the crowd?  A registered Republican.  His former teacher is on public record stating that he was a huge supporter of Trump.

What is your evidence that Soros funded the event or even had any connection to it?

3 hours ago, SoylentGreen said:

Well let me just stand aside and let you easily crush it.

LOL, like you're in front of anything besides your anatomically enhanced Trump man doll.

I posted on this before, but you were taking beating from @big2033.  Lookup US civil war Reconstruction, Radical Republicans.  It's all there.  Or do you actually think a devastated South would vote for the party that vanquished them and 'occupied their land'?  So then maybe all those racist bastards had to go somewhere in a 2 party system to rebuild their caste world by forcibly and politically positioning the newly freed slaves at the very bottom; and the poor (and supa vengeful) whites just above them to keep them in their place.

In short the context is: mostly causal (post Civil War reactionary); tribal/regional NOT ideological; and within context of a constraint -- a 2 party system.  From this shitty origin the KKK was ensconced within the Southern Democrats, who often voted more conservatively than Republicans (a big pain in the ass for the "big-tent" Dem party for 100 years) until the tribe -- shedding all pretenses -- finally switched parties during the 70s - 80s as the Republicans courted this heritage of hate in what was called the Southern Strategy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy