Zeke Elliot (Update: 6 Game Suspension Upheld)

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

interesting that both Schefter and Rapoport today have both started emphasizing a potential 6 week ban for Elliot, previously the talk was only a game or two.   Jerry Jones is going to go ab

55 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Kinda sad he isn't more publicly furious that his player is a perpetrator of domestic violence.  (or at least under investigation)  As the saying goes, how'd he feel about it if say a player from another team did it to his daughter?

17 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I'm speaking in regards to long-term effects.

Also... that post was obviously far more about the unsightly fashion statement than anything else.

This is the statement I was driving for with my comment.

3 minutes ago, chef said:

Kinda sad he isn't more publicly furious that his player is a perpetrator of domestic violence.  (or at least under investigation)  As the saying goes, how'd he feel about it if say a player from another team did it to his daughter?

Sad, but totally expected. If there's one owner you can count on to not give a shit about any of that it's ol' Jerrah. He's the typical big talkin' Texass (< - not a typo) man.

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Fallout from deflategate

The punishment was so ridiculous for the Pats they can't go light on a women beater

The NFL, as a business, is so fucking shady it's not even too funny.

3 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

That's why you draft a week before opener

I've taken part in 3 mail/off-line drafts this year. While there is a risk of drafting a dud early, you at least get full participation in the draft. I have gotten to the point that I loathe taking part in a live draft. 12 team league and only half of the people show up. If you can't bother to participate then why do you insist on being in the league?