Sign in to follow this  
Titansgoodluckcharm

The Movement ~ Thread to discuss related issues

Starting this thread to finish the Black Lives Matter scandal, create a place to discuss 'The Movement' tainted by BLM's coverage or biased media coverage, and to discuss "The Movement." Our history, direction, and how all of this started and what's it about.

Going to release some details on the Black Lives Matter scandal and what it means for our country. Also gonna drop some facts about The Movement. Such as it was started by both black AND white people as well as other races. How it wasn't focused on race but youth issues. And how these issues came about being raised in the media.

Gonna start this off by revealing who funded Black Lives Matter, vs. who funded The Movement which was all lives matter.

The Movement was/is black majority owned, but was started by multiple races and more than just black people have ownership. We covered various issues and fought against Black Lives Matter on the merit that black people are not the only victims of police corruption. It was that simple.

Black Lives Matter was largely funded by a white man, George Soros. The rest of the funding came from white owned corporations. The "Black Lives Matter" network, which is really a network of existing non-profits Soros owns/funded, existed prior to Ferguson and The Movement. They re-branded everything to "Black Lives Matter" to co-opt the youth movement and Ferguson's movement. They started neither.

Here are the receipts....

http://www.theheadlinesmagazine.com/2017/04/blacklivesmatter-i-have-your-bank.html

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

It shows BLM's funding prior to Ferguson as well as a list of the non-profits and orgs that Soros funds directly. What does this mean? The 3 black founders paraded around on TV don't even own these orgs. They were fronts for a bigger agenda.

So......

Despite some of these poster's claims, I, and The Movement, took the stance of "all lives matter." And we started this with white people and other races. We were blackballed for fighting against Black Lives Matter. Which has conveniently provided the talking points for a conversation THEY DIDN'T EVEN START OR WEREN'T EXPERTS ON.

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

patsplat   

Founding source does matter despite intentions.  I do not share the anti-Soros position, he's a rich white guy who escaped dictatorship and wants to promote democracy.  Good for him.

But he isn't woke, and BLM hashtags didn't result in change.

15 hours ago, patsplat said:

Founding source does matter despite intentions.  I do not share the anti-Soros position, he's a rich white guy who escaped dictatorship and wants to promote democracy.  Good for him.

But he isn't woke, and BLM hashtags didn't result in change.

Appreciate the feedback Patsplat. I'm thinking this story (BLM and what they did) could blow soon. Will shed a lot of light and give a lot of different perspectives. I just found out more information yesterday which I didn't have before, its interesting to me.

Gonna focus on the Soros part. And his "pro democracy" stance. Just want to explain an example of why I think he's not (he tries to conceal his actions and does a good job of it).

What I found out yesterday is that the 3 BLM Founders, Alicia Garza, Opal Tometti, and Patrisse Cullors don't even own the orgs, or network of orgs used to form "Black Lives Matter." Those are Soros organizations. I didn't know until yesterday. 

Soros supplies the funding for the organizations where the 3 Founders are just directors. The 3 Founders used their Soros funding to go to Ferguson specifically to co-opt what was going on there. Because he's so well known, they had to hide their Soros affiliation by literally lying. They told the public they weren't Soros funded when they actually were. If the people of Ferguson would've known they were Soros' troops they would've been ran out of town earlier. They eventually were ran out of town, but it was due to their actions before their affiliation was known.

To me, a "pro democracy" stance is where you amplify the "peoples" voices. You provide a platform and work with local leadership or those who are experiencing the tragedy/issue. What Soros does is come in and co--opt, stealing the message and the resources, and then pushes his agenda. BLM literally participated in a blackballing of all of the orgs and activists who wouldn't fall in line. I watched it. They even slandered and libeled those who had more credibility than them so that they could execute their agenda.

~~~~ I want to pause right here because I'm ASSuming you might lean left or vote Democrat. ~~~~~~ I feel these dividing lines are going to be VERY important this next election. In the AA community these are the affiliations that decided the last election imo. After people saw what Soros and the DNC did, those who were involved didn't vote. Not because they didn't want political change, but because they wouldn't vote for the DNC that was sabotaging them and literally stealing from them. Literally. ~~~~~

Want to cover your last point. About him being woke and the hashtags.

Black Lives Matter didn't start the hashtags. And they actually sabotaged the hashtag being used to protect people. They saw what was going on and tried to co-opt it, but theirs wasn't executed the same, organized, or backed by anything. It was also "black" focused.

The 1st hashtag for police corruption was #Ferguson. 'The Movement' was what everybody was calling what was going on but the hashtag really took off after the split between those who wanted to be Black Lives Matter (paid protesters, out of towners) and those who wanted to be The Movement (Ferguson, The Movement, Millennials, artists, etc). When that happened #TheMovement went into full swing. If you check both you'll see they're completely different. But on that point...

Deray McKesson happened to start working with Twitter. He is a DNC surrogate (revealed in the WikiLeaks). What Twitter did when they found out some of what was going on, was block #TheMovement hashtag. They started shadow banning accounts and would literally block the hashtag for periods of time. It was trending and they'd remove it. They started messing with the accounts contributing. Eventually they suspended the main account that had most of the history of 'The Movement.' McKesson didn't disclose he was working with Twitter, just like he didn't disclose he worked for Soros or the DNC. 

IMO part of the reason that the hashtags and BLM didn't result in change is because they didn't hold the DNC accountable. They were funded by the same donors, some were actual DNC surrogates (Shaun King, Deray McKesson, Brittany Packnett), and they were groomed in that "network." They weren't the people who started the protests. They weren't victims. And they didn't start any of these "movements." The people Obama met with most in Ferguson had never heard of. They were his surrogates. They weren't "protesters."

The actual protesters and revolutionaries were kept away from the cameras. There was/is a lot of emotion attached to the issue as you can see and the meetings and interactions would've been a lot different then what you saw. Ask yourself this, outside of the Surrogates (McKesson and King), how many men did you see on TV? Victims? Organizers/mobilizers?

The Movement was kept off TV because we had the credibility to bring down Black Lives Matter. Most people don't know BLM didn't start ANY of this and were actually ran out of town by black people, not white people. Their leader was smacked and ran out and the 3 Founders wouldn't come back to talk because of "safety concerns." To my knowledge they haven't been back to Ferguson since and there is no BLM chapter in St. Louis.

The political capital that we held as a united movement was sabotaged as soon as they sent out their surrogate to go on national television and claim to represent "The Movement." From there on it was a battle of the activists vs. the media. And the media has much broader reach and some crazy influence over the masses when it comes to credibility, even though we've been lied to multiple times by them. What's happening now is we're reaching a "media threshold" where all of those lies could come crashing down and have even more serious implications.

I also want to point this out...

The leading voice on race issues in this country (Shaun King) is white. He didn't even start writing for the Daily Kos (where he could focus on these issues) until September of 2014. 6 months after The Movement started and a month after Ferguson started. This is the individual responsible for potraying to black people, what we should be "outraged" about. Let that sink in.

2017 we have a white man pretending to be black, leading the conversation on race issues and simulating "black" outrage.

Let that sink in

Just throwing this in here...

'The Movement' (yes what spread in Ferguson and has lead this police corruption movement) is/was 'All Lives Matter.' We didn't start the racial division.

Just thought people should be aware of that, and BLM's origins. They're not respected by Ferguson or any (that I know of) front line activists. They're part of Soros' network and many were paid to protest and used against 'The Movement' to steal the mic, resources, and funding. Soros is actually a Jewish Nazi collaborator. 

Just a little history...

First things first. 

Who do we hate?? Black Lives Matter. Why?? They're liars, con artist and thieves who have completely killed the police corruption issue. 

With that said. Check out this ex-police officer calling out the Black Lives Matter activists. 

59c5369b6d41d_PolicecallingShaunKingandDerayPolice.jpg.313232c0eb35692e9435221520a330b9.jpg

Deray McKesson and Shaun King are COINTEL agents. The 2 young surrogates the DNC is trying to use to mobilize their young base.

So far its done nothing but backfire.

Deray McKesson and Shaun King, the 2 people seen on TV most representing 'Black Lives Matter' are actual COINTEL agents. This ex officer was working under Shaun King until King sabotaged him and their entire organization. Locking those working for free with good intentions, out of their work, and then later using that work to build his own brand.

Shaun King is the individual who pushed the narrative that "Black Lives Matter was leading 'The Movement'"

Which was a lie. The Movement is an actual political organization for our generation, started by our generation. 100% grassroots. No outside funding. Started by ALL races. 

We are the group that shut down Black Lives Matter, and exposed them for what they were. 

Deray McKesson, the "activist" who tried to act like he was leading a grassroots revolution AWAY from the 2 party system is a DNC surrogate and COINTEL agent. Russia? Look at America. An actual agent used to sabotage our democracy and even the black private sector in favor of "the establishment." 

He works directly with the George Soros network. Is not from Ferguson. And is not from The Movement. He has no origins besides simply popping up during the Ferguson protests and directing the media narrative since then. George Soros funded Black Lives Matter directly. They were paid protesters.

Black Lives Matter is absolute bullshit. Complete. There's no truth about them. They weren't just used to agitate "white" people. They were used to sabotage black people as well. They also divided a movement where multiple races were coming together for justice. We still haven't been able to overcome their affects.

If you use any of the below talking points, blame Black Lives Matter for not addressing them...

"Black Lives Matter won't address black on black crime"

~ Actually the movement began with music and media being used to combat negative stereotypes and the miseducation being pushed in a lot of mainstream hip hop and other music. It was a push towards more "conscious music and imagery."

"These victims are all criminals"

~ Before things went mainstream we did extensive research of the issue and the individual cases. Ferguson, because of their uprising, might be the most well known case, but it wasn't what triggered "the movement." There were plenty of cases where the victim was completely innocent. Things just spiraled out of control after the Michael Brown shooting once 'the movement' was mobilized and organized and word started to spread about the injustices.

"George Soros funded all of this"

~ Actually George Soros' network blacklisted 'The Movement' and inserted Black Lives Matter. Every person from "the movement" has been blackballed from media and the only activists on camera are "Black Lives Matter" activists, despite them having no ties to the grassroots or communities they claim to represent. Soros profited off of this "movement" while sabotaging those actually concerned about the issue. Media has been used to control narrative, and the only people you see on TV are DNC operatives pushing an agenda.

"It's a black thing"

~ No. Not at all. That's Ferguson and Black Lives Matter. Politically we need all races unified if we're going to have progress. We were All Lives Matter when that would get you blackballed and continue to be so through all of the criticism and propaganda being pushed behind BLM. It was not financially beneficial to stand up for all victims or all people. Let that sink in.

If you all have any serious questions please feel free to ask.

59c53a3d835ae_DNCWIkileaks.png.d4b4f64cbd7ac637eef31afbb2c56376.png

59c53a5703667_DerayClaimingtheMovement.jpg.a8be83a0f68b849a468004e8e8587275.jpg

59c53a75e4ea6_DeraydisclaimingBLMaffiliationafterquestioning.jpg.e570db7f9b0c520d8e7ccd48333cbd1a.jpg59c53a75e4ea6_DeraydisclaimingBLMaffiliationafterquestioning.jpg.e570db7f9b0c520d8e7ccd48333cbd1a.jpg

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

We are the group that ran Deray McKesson, Shaun King, etc. OUT of the movement and away from the Black Lives Matter brand due to their lies and corruption. It was our investigation, helped with outside media and previous research that revealed exactly who these individuals were.

http://www.takingbacktheradio.com/questioning-leads-to-activists-abrupt-departure-from-black-lives-matter

The pair helped prop the Black Lives Matter organization, over the grassroots Movements in Ferguson immediately following the verdict that Darren Wilson would not face charges. McKesson, Elzie, Charles Wade and Shaun King were the main activists on social media (Twitter) propping the Black Lives Matter brand. Local activists were still unaware the slogan being pushed was anything more than that. Little did Ferguson residents know, Black Lives Matter would be the company used to steal their momentum and funding through re-branding and allow outside interest to dictate their local politics.

Tuesday we released our initial article Black Lives Matter COINTEL Exposed; The Introduction. After being questioned online since its release, McKesson and Elzie have both renounced being affiliated with Black Lives Matter (BLM). The announcements came after being asked specifically, “What does BLM do with the money that’s donated?” Immediately following the question they stated they aren’t affiliated with the brand. That’s after helping prop the brand in Ferguson over the grassroots Movements being formed. Over The Movement, the brand they also tried to claim affiliation to, due to its online presence during the protests. Both activists used the BLM brand to land new jobs, solicit donations, and gain leverage in the wake of the Michael Brown killing. Other groups were blackballed from media, or co-opted into the Black Lives Matter brand. They appeared in the media as leaders of BLM. The covers of magazines and articles identified them as Black Lives Matter leaders. Both supported the Soros funded brand over the local grassroots brand and over #TheMovement, knowing the distinctions and clearly placing allegiance. At the time, The Movement and Ferguson activists were working in unison, the hashtags helped provide exposure, and safety to protesters in that city, and nationwide. Black Lives Matter was still trying to enter onto the scene, it wasn’t until immediately after the verdict that they became leaders of anything, and they did it through media, not on the ground in Ferguson. Many Ferguson activists stated that Deray stood with media during the protests, and did not participate in them.

Michael Wood was sabotaged by Shaun King and BLM.

The "knives in the back" are what I was cordially explaining to @starkiller before he went full benchwarmer and tried to call me a conspiracy theorist.

With no evidence.

Fuck NeoLiberals

20 minutes ago, reo said:

This dude has some Tux qualities in his posting style.

I'm not a liar or propaganda pusher. And ALL of my information has been accurate.

If you or others wish to challenge any of it, I'd be more than happy to provide the evidence.

You should be thankful some Americans actually give a damn. And aren't just sitting on their ass waiting for someone else to do something about this country's problems.