SleepingTitan

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By snubbed, you mean blacklisted.

Yep... typically you'd expect demand to go up, but in this case... No, sucklisted. Do you think he'd be without a team if he played like Brees or Brady? Teams would be willing to suffer the non

Apparently reports out of camp indicate that all of the QBs in Baltimore are struggling mightily and I think you have to acknowledge that Kaep is an upgrade over what they have there. He might even be

Posted Images

I'm going to bet that we get a correction here from Ozzie and Harbaugh saying that this report is untrue.  Even if true, do you want to give your owner a public relations headache?

In all fairness, certain jobs don't allow you to be "free to express." My wife teaches. She can't talk shit about her job or parents on social media. 

Kaep is a black quarterback that relied heavily on his coach, a superb D, & system to be successful, and he can't afford to put himself out there like that. 

But he did anyways. So fuck him. He WILL piss off season ticket holders. He MAY NOT win more games than he loses. 

End of story. 

I think he should sign with the Colts since Luck is injured. Play him twice a year. If he beats us, I'll have a few minutes of regret for not signing him. If he sucks and we win twice, we will say we knew it and maybe this fucking subject will die....

Didn't believe he was being blacklisted but now it's beyond obvious. People can justify it any way they'd like to themselves but this is fucked up. Think of all the total shit bags that are currently in the NFL. Child abusers, wife beaters, gang affiliates, violent criminals, racists all of them get chance after chance. Many of them continue to get chances well after their prime yet Kaep gets blacklisted for standing up for disenfranchised people? This is plain wrong.

24 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Didn't believe he was being blacklisted but now it's beyond obvious. People can justify it any way they'd like to themselves but this is fucked up. Think of all the total shit bags that are currently in the NFL. Child abusers, wife beaters, gang affiliates, violent criminals, racists all of them get chance after chance. Many of them continue to get chances well after their prime yet Kaep gets blacklisted for standing up for disenfranchised people? This is plain wrong.

He's only defending those disenfranchised people because they're black. 

So he's blacklisted...because he's black. Same thing right?

WRONG. He sucks. Next question. 

At the end of the day it still boils down to him not being worth the headache, if he was better than he is (not simply better than the #2/3 QB they are looking to fill) then owners probably wouldn't be disagreeing with the coaching staff.

The Coach and GM should always be trying to improve the 53-man roster, the owner doesn't care anywhere near as much about the bottom end of the roster obviously.... For better or worse, that's simply just a given.

It's a shitty situation and politics 100% come into play but they still aren't the only factor of him not having a job, if everything else was the same but he was as good as even Dalton he would most likely have secured a contract already.

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Explain.

I have and I know you don't agree.  I don't care about that either and why would I waste energy going down that rabbit hole with you when we all know exactly where you stand and what your motivations are?

You're free to feel bad about it and be upset about it.  I'm not.  I don't like Kaep and I think he's getting what he deserves.