Logan Ryan paid off his brothers 82k student loans.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Class act. He also spoke out on how terrible the Student Loan industry is.  

$82,000?   Man, I'd have to work all freaking WEEK to make that kind of cash.

Exactly. I also don't think the "student loan industry" is terrible.  I don't know of any other type of lending program in life that gives you loads of cash at a low interest rate with no collate

1 minute ago, chef said:

What a waste.  For that much money, he could have bought 3 burritos times like a hundred (what's that?  a hundred and three?), made it rain all night, and picked up this car:

chris_johnson_car-480x274_zpsw4bqlogj.jp

From JR and Mularkey (gotta love a loveable loser-type who's finally winning) to all the players contributing to the community and beyond like MM, Walker, the OL guys cheering at Preds games, Casey, Avery Williamson, and I'd include guys like Morgan who instead of being busted for drugs are willing to speak out publicly and intelligently about med marijuana benefits for players.  Though not their ultimate responsibility, way better role models and thus way easier to cheer for as a fan base.  Winning comes in way ahead of everything else, but this stuff matters.

You also gotta think that this type of player is more likely to have their head in the game whether during a play or the middle of the offseason.  There are reasons the Pats do so well beyond Brady/BB.  

In actuality I saw Punkman driving that car on the interstate in Nashville, cruisin the fast lane when he was with the Titans.

1 minute ago, freakingeek said:

In actuality I saw Punkman driving that car on the interstate in Nashville, cruisin the fast lane when he was with the Titans.

That was CJ's, not Pac's.

It is a pretty funny car.  Gotta admit it'd make me crack a smile much like an old Caddy with horns on the front.

I saw the story last week about he and his wife helping the animal shelter in St Lucia...seems like a great guy.  A dog kept following them around in their wedding pictures and they decided to do something to help after seeing all the strays roaming around so they donated and had their family and friends donate money to the animal shelter there instead of giving them wedding gifts.  The dog showed up in their wedding pictures and was adopted and named "Logan" 

My little brother is an engineer, has no debt, owns his home, and is way ahead of the game on his 401k.  That's what's state school and being cheap will do.

How cheap?  In high school he'd hang out with girls knowing the would never finish their lunch.  He married an accountant and now he does lots of volunteer events, all for free pizza.

Fun dude.  Super cheap.  Very healthy finances.

13 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Decisions like being poor and going to college to try and better yourself for the future? 

Racking up loans isn't a smart way to get an education. Especially that much debt. He's 29 so he was probably even closer to 100k or more in debt. Community college, scholarships and financial aid is available to everyone. The student loan system is fucked up because people are dumb enough to buy into it.