The VY story

japan

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

He WAS an outright bust.

If you want to classify him as the level of bust right above the Jamarcus Russell-Matt Leinart-Akili Smith-Ryan Leaf level of bust because he won a few meaningless games with a few pretty spectacularly athletic plays, that's fine with me.

Just realize no one really cares about whether it's a piece of shit or diarrhea.

Okay, I literally lol'd at 'piece of shit or diarrhea'.  Haha. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone catch the 104.5 talk on the VY story? VY isn't just a retard he's also a complete liar. Kuharsky and the others were laughing at the idea Fisher scheduled a QB meeting, canceled it and Fis

Bulluck is clearly a racist that knows nothing about football. Someone needs to yell 30-19 at him from the high heavens. 

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, TitanJoe said:

I bet the oline, Bulluck, Haynesworth, Finnegan, Harper, KVB, Hope etc all hated that fucker.

I hardly know the fuck and I hate him. I can't imagine what probowl veterans thought about the dipshit.....especially when they realized that he played the most important position on the team AND that he'd be here much past his expiration date simply because he was the dying owner's greatest hope for giving the city of Houston the ultimate buttfuck before he croaked. Team morale must have been exuberant!

Yesterday on Ross Tucker's draft podcast they had Greg McElroy talking about QBs. He said the #1 thing you better look for is a QB who is totally obsessed with playing. He said Manning, Brees and Brady think about it non stop, they love preparing and practicing. They are consumed.

VY and Locker were not that interested in playing QB in the NFL. Hell Locker retired after his rookie deal. VY wanted to quit after one season. Kuharsky said VY left the facility at 4 PM everyday as quick as he could.

VY was unintelligent, super immature, selfish and had no self awareness. The owner was the worst enabler a guy like this could have. Of course he busted out, went broke and is cut from the CFL, he's a complete loser. He had 0 chance of ever working out. 

I think Locker physically did all he could.  However, I don't think he was a student of the game.  I don't think he really worked hard at getting better as a QB.  Maybe that's one of the reasons why he retired to open a gym.  Physical fitness was more exciting to him than playing the QB position.  Because if Locker wanted to he'd still be playing today somewhere, backing up someone.  If Blaine Gabbert can get a job then so can Locker.

Edited by scine09

42 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Not sure there were motivational issues with Locker at all.  He quit because he couldn't stay healthy.  In many ways Locker was the opposite of VY.  Locker was actually pretty smart.  He knew he wasn't going to have a long career getting hurt all the time and he quit with most of his 12 mil in the bank.   

I think Locker retired because no one had any interest in signing him. He knew he was done. 

5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I think Locker retired because no one had any interest in signing him. He knew he was done. 

I don't believe that's true.  Locker would be on an NFL team today if he wanted to be.  Look at some of the clowns who are backups today.  Even guys like Josh McCown and Brian Hoyer have starting jobs!  Locker's heart just wasn't into it.  I don't think he loved playing QB and it doesn't sound like he really wanted to play elsewhere.  It was either back up Mariota or retire.

I give him all the credit in the world for what he did.  He passed on what would have been millions to live a happy and quiet lifestyle.  In 4 years he made more money than he'll ever need anyways.

Let's be real, Alex Tanney is on a team.

If you show any promise at QB and your head is screwed on right, there's a long career awaiting in the NFL.

Screwing up Young and then Locker wasted a decade.

summary of SI story on Yahoo...for those of us that don't want to waste the time reading the whole article

Yahoo VY article

"Young sounds like he still blames Fisher for his failures in Tennessee. Perhaps Young should look in the mirror when he wonders who to blame for his subsequent failures in Philadelphia, Buffalo, Green Bay, Cleveland and Saskatchewan."

DDWS1DXW0AA2d_t.jpg:small

Yeah Vince but Fitz gets out there and works every offseason and in addition to that has to learn different playbooks each time he goes to a new team as well. Not to mention that Fitz also listens to his coaches and does everything they ask him to do including watch film which is something you never seemed to want to do otherwise your ass would've still been in Tennessee after Fish left.

Which brings up another interesting point which is the fact that we here in Tennessee would've never had to call Fitz to come here back in 2013 had you done the right things and worked out regularly,studied your playbook and watched film. Thing was you were arrogant enough to think you could get by like you did in college but the pros is a whole different ball game.

And Vince before we leave you all of us Titan fans now have Marcus Mariota a player who works hard,studies and does everything to win something we mistakenly thought we had in you but we were unfortunately proven wrong about.

Last but not least you made us sit through four wasted years of Jake Locker and your buddy Fitz as well as bad football before we were able to correct course and get back on the right track. Do i feel sorry for your whiny ass?  I think i speak for all of Titans Nation when i say Hell No.

Edited by MIKE75